AICTE PG Scholarship 2021 is provided for accreditation colleges and Institutions that are all involved in this technical support education to enable students to pursue a technical degree course.
AICTE means All India Council for Technical Education. It is an Apex National level advisory body for providing Technical Support for education in India. The AICTE scholarship helps both excellent and all capable students pursue higher education without any financial disturbances.
So this article will provide you the complete knowledge of the following:
- What are the scholarships under this AICTE?
- Who are the eligible candidates to apply for this scholarship?
- What are the ways we can apply them?
- What is the scholarship amount that AICTE provides us?
Top AICTE Scholarship List in the year 2021
|S. No.||AICTE Scholarship Name||Next Application Forms Come|
|1)||Pragati Degree Scheme for Girl Students||31-January-2022|
|2)||Pragati Diploma Scheme for Girl Students||31-01-2022|
|3)||Saksham scheme for specially-abled students (For Technical Degree)||31st Jan 2022|
|4)||Saksham scheme for specially-abled students (For Technical Diploma)||31-01-2022|
|5)||AICTE Prime Minister special scholarship scheme J&K||31st Jan 2022|
AICTE PG Scholarship List 2021
The Government of India has provided many kinds of scholarships that will promote and energize the students who are having the right to pursue their higher studies. Here is the latest list of AICTE scholarships 2021 provided by the Government.
1) AICTE Saksham scholarship 2021
AICTE invites all the applications for the AICTE Saksham scholarship scheme 2020 to 2021 from all those differently-abled candidates for pursuing their technical degree or diploma courses from well-recognized institutions. The students who already got this scholarship can apply for the renewal. The main aim of this scholarship is to promote technical education by giving financial support to specifically abled students to continue their professional and higher studies. The students will be awarded INR 50,000 per annum and also with other privileges.
Duration: Till they complete their Diploma or Degree courses
- Scholarship announcement date 24th August 2020
- Scholarship closing date 31st January 2021
- The last date of defect corrections is 10th February 2021
- The last date for Institution to do verification is on 10th February 2021
- This scholarship is especially for all the differently challenged students who have a disability not less than 40%
- To avail of this scholarship, the students must be in the first year the second year should be a lateral entry of an AICTE recognized Institution and pursuing a technical diploma or degree course
- The annual income of the family should be less than 8 lacs from all sources
The stipend amount for this scholarship
- INR 50,000 per annum
How to apply: Those who are interested in this AICTE scholarship can apply online through the National scholarship portal
2) AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls
All India Council for Technical Education is inviting applications for the AICTE Pragati Scholarship for girls for the year 2020-2021 this scholarship is provided for all girls students who are pursuing their first year of a technical diploma or degree 2020 to 2021 batch at AICTE approved institution or university. The students who are already availing of this scholarship are also eligible for applying and renewing the same. The main motto of this scholarship is to empower young girl students with extracurricular activities, skills, self-motivation, and confidence level so that they can contribute to the full process of development to the country. A total of 5000 girls students will be overall awarded INR 50,000 every year and another advantage will be provided.
Duration of this Scholarship: Till they are completing their diploma or degree course
Important dates for submission of the scholarship: 31 January 2021
- The scholarship is open for all the girl’s students who are pursuing their first year or second year and they must be a lateral entry of an AICTE approved Institution and they should be pursuing a technical diploma or any degree courses
- Only two girls of a family can apply for the scholarship
- The total annual income of the students family should not be more than 8 lakh per annum
Stipend amount for the scholarship: INR 50,000 per annum
How to apply: Apply online through the National Scholarship Portal
3) AICTE PG(GATE/GPAT)Scholarship
The students who should have obtained qualifying marks in GATE/GPAT can apply for AICTE Scholarship. But, students should have taken admission in the first year of the PG courses like in ME/ Mtech/ M.Pharma/M.Arch. courses at a recognized AICTE institution or college. Also, have general savings account it is mandatory for all the students. Candidates pursuing part-time courses cannot apply for this scholarship
Duration: 24 months or duration of the course
The stipend amount for the scholarship: INR 12,400 per month
How to apply: Apply online through the official page of the AICTE GATE /GPAT scholarship
4) AICTE National Doctoral Fellowship scheme
All India Council for Technical Education provides a National Doctoral Fellowship scheme for the year 2020-2021 for Ph.D. applicants
This is applicable for all research Scholars who are pursuing admission from a research institution recognized by AICTE.
Duration: The scholarship duration is for 3 years
Last Date To Apply: Between May and June
- The applicant should be a research scholar admitted to a research institute that is recognized by AICTE
- The candidate should have a CGPA of 7.5 on a scale of 10 or 75% or above or equivalent at both B.E/ B.Tech/B.Pharm an M.Tech/M.Pharm so in the case of SC/ST/PH the applicant should have a CGPA of 7 on a scale of 10 or maybe 70% or above the equivalent
- Applicant should have qualified in GATE /GPAT during the last five years
- The age of Applicant should be less than 30
Stipend amount of this scholarship
- A monthly income of RS.28,000 will be furnished to the students
- If hostel allowance is not provided then accommodation will be allowed
- An eligibility stipend of RS.15,000 for a year is provided to students
How to apply: The eligible students can apply online through the official application page of the national fellowship page of the National Doctoral Fellowship.
5) Jammu Kashmir PM special scholarship scheme
All India Council for Technical Education provides applications for the Prime Minister’s special scholarship scheme for the year 2020-2021 for the students in J&K. This scheme came into existence in the year 2011 – 2012.
This scholarship mainly aims to support all the students of J&K who are pursuing their higher education outside their state. PMSS is a merit-based scholarship for the J&K youth only
It also facilitates quality education for all the students to acquire knowledge and to promote extra-curricular skills and self-confidence among themselves and provide training for a higher academic level or professional level.
- The students selected for this scholarship benefit up to INR 3 lakh per annum along with other grants.
- An educational fee of up to RS 3 lakh
- A maintenance charge of IN R 1 lakh
Duration: Till course completion
Important date: Between April and May
- Students who are in the domicile of the state of J&K.
- The students must be in class 12th and they should be passed from J&K Board or CBSE affiliated schools in J&K
- The student should have a willingness to pursue a regular General or professional or medical degree course from the prescribed list of colleges in PMSS outside the state.
- The annual income of the family should be INR 8 lakh of below
How to apply: The eligible students can apply online through the official application page of PMSSS
Advantages Of AICTE PG Scholarship Scheme 2021
There will be tons of advantages that will be provided through the implementation of this scholarship. Post-graduation students are going to be ready to participate in several activities associated with their studies due to the monetary help which can be provided. the govt is going to be providing 12400 rupees during this scheme to the scholars currently studying for his or her post-graduation. This assistance will also help the scholars to realize their goals and objectives and to measure a cheerful life while doing their studies and creating less and less pressure on their house. the scholars are going to be ready to apply for the scholarship through the official website