Apply online Delhi scholarship for higher education. Delhi scholarship last date 2021 has come, students can apply online as per their eligibility criteria. Read our complete article and can comment on your queries in the comment box.
- 1 Delhi Scholarship Scheme 2021
- 2 List of Delhi Scholarship Coming In January 2021
- 2.1 1) Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC Minority
- 2.2 2) Financial Assistance to SC/ST/OBC/Minority
- 2.3 3) Pre Matric OBC Scholarship Scheme
- 2.4 4) Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, Delhi
- 2.5 5) CSS of Scholarship for College and University Students Delhi
- 2.6 6) Maulana Azad National Scholarship
- 2.7 7) Uniform Subsidy to School Students
- 3 Delhi Scholarship Apply Online
- 4 Delhi Scholarship Last Date
- 5 Delhi Scholarship for General Students
Delhi Scholarship Scheme 2021
Delhi scholarship 2021 is catching the eye of many students who are domicile holders of Delhi and studying at different levels of education. Delhi being the capital of India is a hub of top-class universities and colleges. Every year, students make their best efforts to take admissions in different schools and colleges but due to lack of money, they tend to drop their studies in between. This was the main reason why talented and meritorious students were not able to make their careers. Delhi Scholarship has supported tons of students in getting into the best universities like Delhi University, Delhi Technical University, Jawaharlal Nehru University, Ambedkar University, and many others. It has been found that due to Delhi scholarship 2020 the levels of colleges/ school dropouts have decreased. This means that the government became successful in terms of increasing the literacy rate of the state.
Now how can you apply?? Need not to worry as we have listed some best Delhi scholarship along with a summary and last dates 2020. We have also mentioned Delhi government scholarship for higher education as well as benefits you can get after getting selected.
List of Delhi Scholarship Coming In January 2021
Delhi scholarships are running under Departments like the Directorate of Higher Education and Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/Minorities under the Delhi government. So which are these scholarships? What are the deadlines? How can you apply? Read form the below-mentioned list.
1) Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC Minority
This scholarship is given under the department for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC. The scholarship is awarded to class 1st to 12th with a recognized board or any school affiliated with Dept. of Education, Govt. of NCT of Delhi. The family annual income must not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A. The students will get fees reimbursement as a benefit under this scheme.
Deadline to Apply: Between December to February
2) Financial Assistance to SC/ST/OBC/Minority
This scholarship is being disseminated again by the department for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC. Students studying in class 1 to 12 will get INR 100 to 1000 P/A. Students having a family income of INR 2 lakh or less can apply. They must be studying the government school of Delhi.
Deadline to apply: Tentative month to apply for this scholarship is between December to February.
3) Pre Matric OBC Scholarship Scheme
Offered by Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC students of class 3 to 10 who are domicile holders of Delhi can apply with a family income that not be exceeding more than 2.5 lakhs P/A.
Deadline to Apply: Apply before 29th February 2020
4) Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, Delhi
This scheme is offered under the Government of NCT. Students who are from SC/ST and OBC category and studying in 10th and 12th from Delhi with an annual income of 8 lakh P/A or less can apply.
Deadline to Apply: 31st May 2020
5) CSS of Scholarship for College and University Students Delhi
Department of Higher Education is offering this scheme under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is inviting all the students who have passed the 12th and are studying in college. The selected students will get monetary help from INR 10k to INR 20K P/A.
Deadline to Apply: Apply before 15th November 2020
6) Maulana Azad National Scholarship
The Maulana Azad National Scholarship is commonly known as ” Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” is for the girl candidates whose annual income should not be more than 2 lakh p/a. The scholarship carries many rewards.
Deadline to Apply: 30th September 2020
7) Uniform Subsidy to School Students
This scheme is for the students studying in government /aided school can apply. Students from nursery till 12th will get benefits of books, uniforms, fees, etc. as well as an amount between INR 1100 to INR 1500 P/A.
Deadline to Apply: 30th November 2020.
Delhi Scholarship Apply Online
If you want to apply for any Delhi Scholarship then you have to follow the mentioned steps:-
- Visit the official website* of Delhi scholarship.
- Then click ” Students Option”.
- Fill the mandatory information like full name, number, valid E-Mail, etc.
- After getting complete registration your account will be activated.
- You can check your status online through your login ID.
- You can only apply if you are not getting any other scholarship.
*You can apply through your scheme associated portal. The most common portal for Delhi scholarships is National Scholarship Portal or NSP. The scholarship portal may vary from scheme to scheme whether private or government or at what level government or private.
Common Documents Required
As there is a different Delhi scholarship 2020, you will be required different documents in terms of category etc. Documents vary from scholarship to scholarship. However, the basic documents you will be required are –
- Residence Proof.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate.
- Previous year mark sheet.
- Fees Structure.
- Fees Receipt ( If Applicable).
- Verification Letter ( for outside Delhi application).
Delhi Scholarship Last Date
Delhi Scholarship Last Date has been announced. The dates vary from scheme to scheme and generally flow from January to December. One can apply before the deadline to avoid any cancellation.
Delhi Scholarship for General Students
Delhi Scholarships are also available for general students that can apply easily as per requirements. General category students who are from the low economic background can fill the application for different schemes as per their requirement. The list of some Delhi scholarships that are available for general can be checked by visiting the official website of concerned Delhi scholarship 2020.