Delhi Scholarship 2021 is available for all minority students to complete professional and technical education after 12th. All the eligible students can apply for fee reimbursement, merit, and Ambedkar scholarship schemes.
Delhi being the capital of India is a hub of top-class universities and colleges. Every year, students make their best efforts to take admissions in different schools and colleges but due to lack of money, they tend to drop their studies in between. This was the main reason why talented and meritorious students were not able to make their careers. To resolve the issuing the government release the Delhi scholarship scheme for needy and worthy students.
Now how can you apply?? Need not worry as we have listed some best Delhi scholarships with complete details below.
Top Delhi Scholarship Schemes 2021 To Apply
- 1 Top Delhi Scholarship Schemes 2021 To Apply
- 2 Delhi Scholarship Last Date 2021
- 3 Delhi Scholarship For Minority Students
- 4 Delhi Scholarship for General Students
|S. No||Scholarship Name||Application Date|
|1||Pre Matric Scholarship for SC Students (Class 9 & 10)||30th June 2021|
|2||Post Matric Scholarship for SC Students||30th June 2021|
|3||Fee Reimbruisment Scholarship For SC/ST/OBC Applicants||28th-Feb-2021|
|4||Delhi Merit Scholarship For SC Students||
|5||Delhi Merit scholarship For ST Students|
|6||OBC MCM Scholarship for Delhi Candidates|
|7||D.r. Br Ambedkar Scheme for SC. OBC, ST||28th-Feb-2021|
|8||Financial Scheme for Higher studies In Abroad to SC Students||28, February 2021|
How to Apply For Delhi Scholarship 2021
If you want to apply for any Delhi Scheme then you have to follow the mentioned steps:-
- Visit the official website* of Delhi scholarship.
- Click On the “New User Registration” option
- A citizen registration application form will open
- Select your document type
- Enter your document number in the given text box
- Fill in your captcha code and click on submit button
Common Documents Required
As there is are different schemes so, you will be required different documents in terms of category, etc. Documents vary from scholarship to scholarship. However, the basic documents you will be required are –
- Residence Proof.
- Aadhaar Card.
- Caste certificate
- Income Certificate.
- Previous year mark sheet.
- Fees Structure.
- Fees Receipt ( If Applicable).
- Verification Letter ( for outside Delhi application).
Delhi Scholarship Last Date 2021
Delhi Scholarship Last Date 2021 has been announced is 28, February 2021. The dates vary from scheme to scheme and generally flow from January to December. One can apply before the deadline to avoid any cancellation.
- Scholarship for 12th passed
- Scholarship for 10th class
- Pre Matric Schemes 2021
- Post Matric Schemes 2021
Delhi Government Scholarship for Higher Education 2021
Delhi government scholarship for higher education 2021 has supported tons of students in getting into the best universities like Delhi Technical University, Jawaharlal Nehru, Ambedkar, and many others. It has been found that due to these scholarships the levels of college/ school dropouts have decreased. This means that the government became successful in terms of increasing the literacy rate of the state.
Delhi Scholarship For Minority Students
Delhi scholarships are running under Departments like the Directorate of Higher Education and Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/Minorities under the Delhi government. So which are these scholarships? What are the deadlines? How can you apply? Read from the below-mentioned list.
1) Reimbursement of Tuition Fee for SC/ST/OBC Minority
The Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC Minority people, the Government of NCT at Delhi has invited applications for Reimbursement of Tuition fees for categories like SC/ST/OBC for the year 2021 for all students studying in Class 1 to 12. The scholarship intends for providing reimbursement of the tuition and other compulsory fees to financially unstable students.
To be eligible, an applicant must:
- Should a domicile of Delhi
- Belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority community
- They should be studying Class 1 to 12 in a Government central school
- Should have an annual family income not exceeding Rs.2 lakh for all SC, ST and OBC students and RS.3 lakh for minority students
- Not be receiving any other scholarship
Benefits from the scholarship
- A 100% tuition fee compensation for students having also total annual family income should be up to Rs.60,000
- A 75% tuition fee compensation for students having a total annual family income above RS.60,000 but below Rs.2 lakh
- For minority students, tuition fee, lab fee, and library fee will be reimbursed up to a maximum of 3 lakh
- Domicile certificate of Delhi
- Copy of Mark sheet
- Certificate related to SC/ST/OBC Category
- Have a copy of Pass-Book or an E-Statement of the student’s bank account.
- Aadhar Card Details.
- Copy of valid annual family income certificate.
- The previous mark sheets or certificates from the given University or institution of the current course
Deadline: 28th February 2021
2) Merit Scholarship for SC or ST or OBC Minor Students who pursue a professional course
The department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC along with the Government of NCT at Delhi is inviting applications for Merit Scholarship for SC/ST/OBC/Minority Students Pursuing Professional/Technical Courses from recognized institutions. This scholarship aims to provide economic employment to capable students so that they can complete their higher education.
- They should be a domicile of Delhi
- Belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority community
- Should be studying in recognized college or professional institutions at UG or PG level
- They should get an annual family income not exceeding 2 lakh for OC students and 3 lakh for Minority students
Benefits For Delhi Merit Scholarship
|Professional degree course students||
Professional post-graduate course students
|Professional diploma and post-graduate diploma course students||
|Professional certificate course students||
|General courses up to graduate level||
Post Graduate studies in Arts & Commerce & another subject
- Residence Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Income certificate (if applicable)
- Bank details of students (Aadhar seeded)
- Previous class mark sheet
- Fee structure ( if applicable)
- Fee receipt ( if applicable)
- Verification letter (for outside Delhi application)
Application deadline: 28th February 2021
3) Pre Matric OBC Scholarship Scheme
Offered by Department for the Welfare of SC/ST/OBC students of class 3 to 10 who are domicile holders of Delhi can apply with a family income that not be exceeding more than 2.5 lakhs P/A.
Deadline to Apply: Apply before 29th February 2021
4) Jai Bhim Mukhyamantri Pratibha Vikas Yojana, Delhi
This scheme is offered under the Government of NCT. Students who are from SC/ST and OBC category and studying in 10th and 12th from Delhi with an annual income of 8 lakh P/A or less can apply.
Deadline to Apply: 31st May 2021
5) Financial Assistance to SC/ST/OBC/Minority
This scholarship is being disseminated again by the department for the welfare of SC/ST/OBC. Students studying in class 1 to 12 will get INR 100 to 1000 P/A. Students having a family income of INR 2 lakh or less can apply. They must be studying the government school of Delhi.
Deadline to apply: Tentative month to apply for this scholarship is between December to February.
Delhi Scholarship for General Students
Delhi Scholarships are also available for general students that can apply easily as per requirements. General category students who are from a low economic background can fill the application for different schemes as per their requirement..
1) CSS of Scholarship for College and University Students Delhi
Department of Higher Education is offering this scheme under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India. It is inviting all the students who have passed the 12th and are studying in college. The selected students will get monetary help from INR 10k to INR 20K P/A.
Deadline to Apply: Apply before 15th November 2021
2) Maulana Azad National Scholarship
The Maulana Azad National Scholarship is commonly known as ” Begum Hazrat Mahal National Scholarship” is for the girl candidates whose annual income should not be more than 2 lakh p/a. The scholarship carries many rewards.
Deadline to Apply: 30th September 2021
3) Uniform Subsidy to School Students
This scheme is for the students studying in government /aided school can apply. Students from nursery till 12th will get benefits of books, uniforms, fees, etc. as well as an amount between INR 1100 to INR 1500 P/A.
Deadline to Apply: 30th November 2021.