To know your epass karnataka application status, check out this page till the end.
The main aim of this e Pass Karnataka portal is to provide the best educational guidance through different schemes and uplifting the literary status of the state. The portal is a gateway that provides a link to all treasuries, welfare departments, colleges, banks, and SSLC (Secondary School Leaving Certificate). The portal ensures hassle-free scholarship distribution.
ePass Karnataka is commonly known as Karepass which an electronic payment and application mode. It is offered by the Department of Backward Classes Welfare, Government of Karnataka. This electronic portal takes care of the post-matric scholarships for the students who are domicile holders of Karnataka.
ePass Karnataka 2023 Special Features
In order to process the registered application, this portal was created. The focus of the ePass Karnataka portal is majorly on Post Matric Scholarships. The portal is easy to access and have the following features –
- Know your application status – Check ePass Karnataka Application status –This feature helps you to track your applied scheme by giving your registration no, dob, etc
- Track your hostel application status- Know the status of your hostel application online via the portal by offering the application number and date of birth.
- Downloading Pratibha Acknowledgement- Download the acknowledgment of the Pratibha Puraskar Scholarship by providing your application reference number or other required details.
- Pre Matric Scholarship Schemes 2023-21
- Prize Money Scholarship 2023 For Karnataka Students
- PUC Scholarship 2023
List of ePass Karnataka Scholarship Schemes 2023
As mentioned, there are many epass Karnataka scholarship schemes listed in this portal. Students can check the eligibility criteria and can apply for different streams.
|Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
Fees Reimbursement For Full Course
Post Matric Scholarship
One will receive get up to INR 3500 per annum
Food & Accommodation Scholarship
INR 1500 per month for 10 months.
Fee Concession Scheme
Reward includes training fees, laboratory, sports fees, and readers’ charges.
Documents Required To Apply For Epass Karnataka Schemes
The following documents are required to apply in the above Karnataka schemes –
- Firstly, require Caste Certificate
- Applicant Guardian Aadhar Card
- Pass Book Of Bank
- Bonafide Certificate
- SSLC and Income Certificate
- At last resident certificate
Check out: SSLC Scholarship 2023 Karnataka
How To Apply For Epass Karnataka Scholarship Schemes
Students who are eligible and want to apply for the ePass Karnataka scheme can follow the below steps
- Visit the official website here.
- Click On the Student Services option
- Select the Scholarship
- Fill in your basic details
- Start the process by registering yourself completely.
- Submit your application form.
Note: Take a hard copy of the application form for future use, because it contains your registration number
ePass Karnataka Application Status – How-To Check?
Want to check your epass Karnataka application status please follow the below procedure or steps –
- Move to the official website of karepass.cgg.gov.in
- On the “Student Services” Section, move to down
- Select “Application Status” Option
- Now enter your application no, SSLC register number, dob, etc in the dialog box
- Enter the captcha code display below the form
- After that, click on the “GetStatus” Button
Note –This way you can check your application status as well.
Interested in: SC/ST Karnataka Scholarship
How To Check Your Epass Karnataka Application Status?
If you want to check your application number then follow the given steps below –
- Same visit to the official site of Karnataka scholarship
- Move your cursor on the student services section
- Under the student corner, click on know your application number
- Or Directly visit on the link
- Select fresh or Renewal application
- Fill your DOB and examination number
- And, now click on “Get scholarship Details”
Note: By the following procedure you got your application number. Please note down or click a pic of your application number for future use.
E Pass Karnataka – How you can connect?
Karnataka Backward Classes Welfare Department
No.16/D,3rd Floor, DevrajUrs Bhavan,
Millers Tank Bed Road, Vasanth Nagar,
Email– [email protected]