Indian Institute Science invites all the eligible candidates to apply for Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Scholarship 2023. This scheme is especially for the students who are pursuing undergraduate, graduation and post graduation studies in stream science. Applicants who are selected for the yojana will get 7000 Rs per month as a cash prize or reward.
Check out: scholarship for 12th passed students
Eligibility Criteria of Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana
The candidates should apply for this fellowship is you are –
- Must be resident of India and must be studying in India.
- Stream SA : Students studying in class 11th with minimum 75% marks (65% for SC/ST/PWD) in Maths and Science subjects in class 10th
- Stream Sx : Students who are studying in 12th with minimum 75% marks and 65% for SC/ST/PWD in maths and science subjects in class 10th .
- Stream SB : Students who are in 1st year of graduation in Basic Science which are (B.Sc/BS/B.Stat/B.Math) or Integrated M.Sc/MS course with minimum 60% marks (50% marks for SC/ST/PWD) in all streams 12th class students.
- Cast certificate
- Academy certificate
- PWD certificate for physically challenged students
KVPY Scholarship Amount
Students of SB, SX, SA stream will get 5000 RS reward monthly and higher education applicant will get 20,000 rs annually for their 1st and 3rd year course
A monthly stipend of INR 7000 and annual contingency grant of 28,000 to the fellows who are in their 4th and 5th year of MS/M.SC/M.Math /M.Stat
Type of Scholarship
|Course||Monthly Scholarship||Annual Contingency Grant|
|SB,SX,SA stream in 1st to 3rd yr of B.SC, B.S, B.Stat, B.Math,||Rs. 5000||Rs.20,000|
|SB,SX,SA stream in 4th to 5th yr of MS/M.SC/M.Math /M.Stat||Rs. 7000||Rs. 28,000|
How to Apply in Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Scholarship 2023
- Click “Apply Now”
- Read all the instructions carefully and then follow .
- Fill all the details and then register yourself.
- After registration you will have to login with your user ID and password.
- Fill all the details and attach scanned copy and signature .
- Make a payment through Credit Card ,ATM-Debit Card or Net Banking .
- Application fee is INR 1,250 and for SC/ST/PWD category is INR 625.
Applicants can be pay via credit card, debit card or Net banking only.
Last Date to Apply in KVPY Scholarship
Candidates can look for the form by visiting the official website from 6 September 2023 to 5th October 2023 . Date of test is 31st January 2023.
|Application Starting Date||06/09/2023|
|Deadline To Apply||05/10/2023|
|Aptitude Exam Date||31/01/2023|
Note – Selection will be on the basis of application selection round and aptitude test. The test will be conducted in Hindi and English Language.
Important Things To Carry In Exam
- KVPY Admit card
- Passport size photograph (2)
- Original identity proof
Terms and Conditions
Applications can be made online. Students already receiving scholarship are not eligible to apply.