Vridha Pension Yojana MP is the other welfare schemes are being launched by the Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan for the people of different communities of Madhya Pradesh and for people of different ages.
In the same sequence, Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension Yojana 2023, which is an old scheme, but the pension amount given in it is going to be increased by the MP Government. The benefit of this scheme will be given by the government to the elderly people of the state, because the government knows very well that the situation becomes painful due to no income in old age. We will further give you the information in this article that what is Madhya Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme and how to apply for Pension Scheme.
Get 8000 Rs Monthly Under Madhya Pradesh Mukhyamantri Yuva Internship Yojana
What is Vridha Pension Yojana MP
The elders of the state are getting the benefit of the Madhya Pradesh Vridha Pension Scheme launched by the Madhya Pradesh government. Under this scheme, the government is providing financial assistance every month to such persons whose age ranges from 60 years to 80 years. More than 35 beneficiaries living in Madhya Pradesh are being covered under this scheme. The best thing about the scheme is that the pension money is being given directly to the bank account of the beneficiary. The benefit of the scheme is being given by the government only to the person holding the BPL card.
Under this scheme senior citizen whose age between 60 years to 69 years are being given ₹ 300 every month by the government, and people whose age is 80 years or more are being given Rs. ₹500 is being provided every month. This scheme has been launched by the present Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Mr. Shivraj Singh Chouhan to give pension to the elderly people of Madhya Pradesh.
Objective of MP Vridha Pension Yojana
You are well aware of this fact that, when a person becomes old, then his body’s ability to work decreases in comparison to the time of youth, due to which many times the elderly are unable to work and if their If the economic condition is also not right then their condition becomes very pathetic. In such a situation, the government has stood up to help such elders and that is why the Madhya Pradesh Old Age Pension Scheme has been started, so that every month the government can give some financial assistance to the elderly in the form of money, so that the money received under the financial assistance can be spent. He can use it to fulfill his needs and live a happy life even in old age.
Benefits of MP Vridha Pension Yojana
- Under this scheme, the government has determined that the amount of pension will be given directly to the beneficiary person in the bank account. Therefore, the Direct Benefit Transfer mode has been used for this.
- Under the scheme, when the money will come in the account of the beneficiary person, he will get information about it through the phone number linked to his bank account.
- Under the scheme, every month the pension money will reach the bank account of the beneficiaries, which they can use to meet their daily needs.
- The official website has also been launched by the government to apply for the Mukhyamantri Vridha Pension.
- So that elderly people do not need to wander anywhere to apply for the scheme and do not need to waste their money.
- Due to the successful operation of this scheme, now the elders of Madhya Pradesh are smiling and their standard of living is improving and they are able to enjoy their old age without any worries.
Eligibility for Pension Scheme
- Only the natives of Madhya Pradesh are eligible to avail the benefits of this scheme.
- Only those who are not already getting any kind of pension can take advantage of the scheme,
- To get the benefit of the scheme, the age of the elderly person should not be less than 60 years.
- The beneficiary person should not have 3 wheeler or 4 wheeler.
- Such persons who come under BPL category i.e. those who have BPL card, only they can take advantage of it.
Note: The person doing a government job will not be given the benefit of the scheme.
- Basic address proof
- Income certificate
- Photo copy of BPL ration card
- Aadhar card
- identity card
- Mobile number
- Account number which is linked with Aadhaar card and mobile number
- Bank passbook
- 2 passport size photos
- Mobile number
Apply For Ladli Bhena Yojana 2023 and Get 1000 Monthly
MP Vridha Pension Yojana Application Process
- To apply for old age pension scheme, first of all you have to visit the home page of the official website of Social Security Pension Portal of Madhya Pradesh.
- After going to the portal, you have to click on the option of Social Security Pension and Economic Assistance Scheme.
- After this, in the next page that will appear on your screen, you have to click on the option to apply online for pension schemes.
- Now the page which has opened on your screen, you have to enter important information in it.
- Such as the name of the district, local residence and overall ID and after that you have to click on the option of apply online for pension.
- Now the Madhya Pradesh Old Pension Scheme application form opens on your screen, in which you have to enter all the information being sought and also upload the necessary documents and then in the last you have to click on the submit button.
- Taxes have to be paid, after doing this process, your online application in the scheme is completed and you also get the registration number.
- You can use the registration number to track the status of your application.
- For this, you have to go to your nearest Tehsil office, from there you will get the application form of the scheme.
- By taking the form, you have to fill whatever information has been asked in it, as well as attach all the necessary documents in it.
- After this, you also have to paste your passport size photo at the designated place in it.
- After this the form has to be submitted in the Tehsil office itself. Then it will be checked by the concerned employees and officers.
- After the verification is complete, your name will be included in the list and then you will start getting its benefits.
Check Status of MP Vridha Pension Scheme
- Applicants have to visit the official website to check the status of their application.
- After this, you will get an option of pension acceptance status, on which you have to click.
- After this a new page will open on your screen where you will have to enter your registration number and click on the search button.
- After which you will know the status of your application.
Check Name in Mukhyamantri Pension Yojana
- To see the beneficiary list of the scheme, you have to go to the official website.
- After this you have to go to the option to see the list of pension beneficiaries.
- Here you will be asked some information related to your local residence, you have to enter that.
- And then by clicking on the option of View List, you can check the list whether your name is included in it or not.
MP Vridha Pension Yojana 2023 Latest News
Assembly elections are going to be held in Madhya Pradesh this year, due to which the then Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Shivraj Singh Chouhan has taken some important decisions due to the election agenda. Which has been named Mahakumbh.
In this, the first Ladli Bahna Yojana, the second Mukhyamantri Sikho Kamao Yojana, the third Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana, in which the money given has been increased and the fourth Chief Minister Old Age Pension Scheme, which is going to be increased by 75%. That is, earlier Rs 300 to 500 were available in the old age pension scheme, which has now been decided to be increased to Rs 1,000. Although it has not been fully confirmed yet, from when it will be increased.