National Scholarship Exam 2020 is a national – level scholarship examination carried out by the National Career Education Institute (NICE) Foundation. Students from Class 5 to Class 12 as well as students at the Diploma are eligible to apply for this Exam. The NICE foundation ‘s main moto behind conducting this scholarship exam is to search out the young talents and help them develop decision – making skills and reasoning power. This examination also helps to identify the students ‘ weaker and stronger areas.
National Scholarship Exam 2020 Registration Process has been started and the form Given Below. For previous year papers, syllabus, selection process read the blog till the end.
- 1 National Scholarship Exam Eligibility
- 1.1 National Scholarship Exam For Class 12 Reward 2020
- 1.2 National Scholarship Exam 2020 Registration Process
- 1.3 National Scholarship Exam Syllabus/Pattern
- 1.4 Important Dates For National Scholarship Exam
- 1.5 Selection Procedure For NSE
- 1.6 National Scholarship Exam Previous Papers
National Scholarship Exam Eligibility
Aspirants can check their eligibility to take the NSE from here –
- Students from any recognized board studying in class 5 to class 12 may qualify for this scholarship exam.
- Students pursuing a degree or diploma can also submit in any direction and in any year.
|Organized By||NICE Foundation|
|Eligibility Criteria||All 5th to 12th class, Diploma, Degree students|
|Reward||Rs 10,000 to 30, 000 Cash Prize|
|Last Date to Apply||30 Sep 2020|
National Scholarship Exam For Class 12 Reward 2020
- Students of all classes who achieve ranks 6 to 100 can earn consolation awards
- All the students will also receive a certificate of contribution
- The school will earn the INR 10,000/- cash prize with an “Innovative School and Best School Award” award based on the maximum student participation and other selection criteria
- The best teacher will receive a cash reward of INR 5,000/-as well as an award from the winner and a certificate for student participation
- The best teacher will also provide INR 3,000 along with the award and certificate from the winner.
National Scholarship Exam 2020 Registration Process
Students can apply for NSE Exam 2020 through both online and offline mode. The specifics of this scholarship examination’s application process are as follows.:
- Students apply online by Click Here
- First, students must complete the enrollment process and enable the account.
- Fill out the application form online with some basic and mandatory details after activation of the account.
- The payment can be made electronically. SBI collects, PayTM, Pay U Money, net banking/debit, or credit card.
- No document branch office or head office is required.
- Ultimately, don’t forget to take the Confirmation page printout.
NSE Registration Offline Process 2020
- Applicants offline can submit the application form by accessing this link
- Download the application form for a scholarship.
- Fill in all the details required and paste your latest passport size photograph.
- INR 400/-(INR 450/-in the event of a late fee) application fee may be paid online (SBI e-collect) or offline (demand draft) mode.
- The INR 400/-demand draft has to be drawn in favor of the “Good Base” payable at Nashik.
- All applicants are required to send the completed application form, SBI e-collect payment receipt, or demand draft together with a common letter containing the participant’s student list with principal sign and stamp by speed post/hand/courier / FedEx / DTDC / first flight, etc.
National Scholarship Exam Syllabus/Pattern
- Examining mode: NSE 2020 will be carried out in online mode.
- Exam type: In the examination, only objective questions of the form may appear.
- The number of questions will be as follows: Total 100 questions; 25 questions each from Mathematics & General Science, General Knowledge, Reasoning and Analytical, and Comprehension.
- Total Marks: Every issue shall carry 1 mark with 100 marks in total.
- Exam duration: The students must complete the exam within 90 minutes.
Negative Marking: The test does not have a negative mark.
Important Dates For National Scholarship Exam
All the eligible applicants can apply before the last date to avoid unnecessary congestions of last minute
|Registration Started Date||2nd Apr 2020|
|Last Date||30 Sep 2020|
|Admit Card For exam||15 Nov 2020|
|Exam Date||16 Dec 2020|
Selection Procedure For NSE
Candidates will be selected on the basis of merit or marks obtained in the respective exam. Higher scorer wins the cash prize of Rs 10, 000. The result of the exam display on its official site which is niceedu.org. All the students and their guardians will get result notification through media channels, newspapers, or official announcements on its website itself.
National Scholarship Exam Previous Papers
To help students in their preparation, here we provide the NSE previous papers, download from below. It does not save the applicant’s time even helps to understand the exam.
|Exam Paper Name||Download Link|
|General Knowledge Question Paper||Click|
|Science and Intelligence||Click|