NSTSE Exam 2023 is running under Unified Council. This examination is conducted to test how much understanding have and how can they can be improved educationally and personally. Students of class 2nd to class 12th can appear in this test. Students who will qualify the examination will receive cash reward.
NSTSE Exam Eligibility Criteria
The following candidates can appear for this test –
- Class 2 to 10th
- class 11 (PCB and PCM ) students.
- class 12(PCB and PCM ) students .
- Students of class 11 and 12th with PCMB are not eligible.
Check out: scholarship for 12th passed students
Rewards Of National Level Science Talent Search Examination
At National Level –
- Highest scorer will get INR 2 lakh cash.
- Top 3 rankers will get laptop ,a memento and a medal .
- Top 4 to 10 and 11 to 40 rankers will get cash prize of INR 3000 and INR 1000 each.
- Top 41 to 100 rankers will get BMA Talents and Olympiad Exams Resource Book from M/S Brain Mapping .
Top state rankers will get An Olympiad Coach Online subscription worth INR 1,198 and Certificate of appreciation.
Top rankers in class will get An Olympiad Coach Online subscription worth INR 1,198 and Certificate of appreciation.
List of Cities where Test will be held
Bangalore, Bareilly, Bhubaneswar +Cuttack, Chandigarh +Mohali+Panchkula Chennai, Faridabad+Gurgaon, Hyderabad, Indore, Jalandhar ,Jaipur,Kolkata ,Kanpur,Kota,Lucknow,Mumbai, Nagpur,Nasik,Noida+Ghaziabad,Pune,Varanasi, Yamuna ,Nagar+Karnal+Ambala +Kurukshetra,Vadodara and Vishakapatnam .
How To Apply NSTSE EXAM?
To apply for National Level Science Talent Search Examination (NSTSE) 2023 you can follow two methods –
- Visit the official website unifiedcouncil.com
- Then Click on “Registration”.
- Select your class you are applying.
- Write all the important details.
- Pay online and submit your application.
Registration through School
- Download the school registration form the official website.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Registration Fee should be pay by DD in the favor of “UNIFIED COUNCIL” payable at Hyderabad.
- Send the complete DD to the address of unified council by speed post /courier service/registered post.
NSTSE Exam Date To Apply
Last date to apply – 3rd October 2023
Examination date – 4th December 2023
Last date to apply for individual /direct applications – 13 December 2023