PM Kisan Sampada Yojana 2021 check status online of your payment.
As per the latest information, the government released 19000 crore funds for the farmers during this lockdown and COVID-19 situation under PM Kisan Scheme. This fund directly transfers to the bank accounts of farmers. Though the main motive to release this fund is to help the farmers in this pandemic situation. Complete details below in the article, please read the complete article to get each and every info.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana 2021
(क्या है प्रधान मंत्री किसान सम्पदा योजना)
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana is an umbrella scheme which manages all the ongoing scheme of Union Ministry of Food Processing Industries. It includes many schemes like Mega Food Park, Food safety and quality assurance infrastructure, integrated cold Chain, and Value addition infrastructure. Other schemes like the creation of Backward and Forward Linkages, Infrastructure for Agro-Processing Clusters, Creation /Expansion of Food Processing and Preservation capacities run under PMKSY.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana Launch Date – May 2017 for the period of 2016 to 2021
How to Check PM Kisan Sampada Yojana Status 2021
Here is the step by step procedure for pm kisan sampada yojana check status 2021 online.
- Go to the page pmkisan.gov.in
- Now, move to the farmer corner on the page
- Click on the tab “know Beneficiary Status”
- Enter your “Aadhar Number”, “account number” or “mobile number” any of the given option
- After that, Click on “Get Data” Button
- Your status will appear on the screen
Impact of PM Kisan Sampada Yojana 2021
- The implementation of PMKSY will lead to creation of modern infrastructure with efficient supply chain management from farm gate to retail outlet.
- It will act as a catalyst in the growth of food sector in the country.
- Even it’s help in offering better prices to the farmers which is the way of doubling farmer’s income.
- It will further reduce the wastage of agriculture produce, increasing the processing level, availability of safe and processed food at affordable prices.
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana list 2021
Different types of Schemes that run under Pradhan Mantri Sampada Yojana 2019 are as follows :
Mega Food Parks
Objective of the scheme
- To offer modern infrastructure for food processing units in the country.
- Ensure value addition of agriculture produce including diary, Fisheries etc
- To establish sustainable raw material supply chain for each cluster.
- Facilitate induction of the latest technology.
- Provide an institutional mechanism for producers, processors and retailers to work together to build a supply chain.
Grant in aid @ 50% of eligible project cost in general areas and @ 75% of eligible project cost in NE Region and difficult areas subject to maximum INR 50 crore per project.
About the Implementing Agency
It’s a body corporate registered under the registered society. However, state government, and cooperative are not required to form separate SPV under the revised guidelines. Possession of atleast 50 acres of contiguous land by the SPV for the centre processing centre (CPC) with conversion for industrial /infrastructure use is required. Subject to fulfillment of the condition of scheme guidelines . It is to be noted that funds are released to the SPVs.
Check Out: NTPC Scholarship 2021
Cold Chain and Value Addition Infrastructure Scheme
To arrest post harvest losses of horticulture and non horticulture produce by providing financial assistance in setting up integrated cold chain, preservation ansd value addition infrastructure facilities without any break from the farm gate to the consumer.
For storage infrastructure including pack houses ,pre-cooling units, ripening chamber, and transport infrastructure Grant in aid @ 35% for general areas and @50%for North East States, Himalayan States, ITDP Areas and Island of the total cost of Plant and machinery and technical civil works will be provided.
About the Implementing Agency
The integrated cold chain project is set up by Partnership/Proprietorship firms, companies, corporations, cooperatives, self-help groups, farmer producer organizations, NGOs central /state PSUs, etc subject to fulfillment eligibility condition of scheme guidelines.
Committed liabilities under infrastructure relates Schemes
The committed liabilities for infrastructure-related schemes amount to INR 2602 crore . This includes INR 1300 crore for Mega Food Parks INR 210 crore for ongoing infrastructure projects.
Check Out: APJ Abdul Kalam Scholarship 2021
Scheme of Agro-Processing Clusters
- It provides integrated and complete preservation infrastructure facilities from the farm gate consumer.
- Create effective backward and forward linkages by linking groups of producers /farmers. And, to the processors and market through a well-equipped supply chain.
Check Out: sw.kar.nic.in Prize Money
Creation of Backward & Forward Linkages Scheme
- To create effective backward & forward linkages for perishable Agri Horti produce through setting up of primary processing centers/collection centers at farm gate, distribution hub and retail outlet at the front end.
- It provides preservation facilities for enhancing the shelf life of perishable agricultural produce resulting in nominal prices for the farmers.
All implementing agencies /organizations such as Govt. /PSUs/Joint Venture s/NGOs/. Even, cooperative /SHGs/FPOs/Private sectors/individuals will be eligible for financial assistance under the scheme.
These are few schemes we have tried to mention under PM Kisan Sampada Yojana 2019. To get each and every details you can check the official website of Ministry of Food and Processing Industries which is www.mofpi.nic.in
Q1- What is the Objective of This Kisan Sampada Yojana 2021
Ans- The main aim of this scheme is to supplement agriculture, modernize processing, and decrease Agri- waste.
Q2- What is the Financial Allocation of PM Sampada Yojana?
Ans- PMKSY is allocated with INR 6 crore and expected investment of INR 31,400 crore, handling of 334 lakh MT agro produce valuing of INR 1.04,125 crore. This will benefit 20 lakh farmers and generate 5,30,5000 direct/indirect employment in the country by this year.