PM kisan yojana list 2023 has been declared by Narendra modi. 100% funding will be given to farmers by govt. of India under this scheme. Basically, this scheme known with the name of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
www.pmkisan.gov.in/ PM Kisan samman Nidhi Yojana has launched by Our Hon. Indian Prime Minister on 1st dec, 2018. Hence, the scheme has declared officially for its first payment to the beneficiaries on february month. At the same time, the central government has declared the benefits on official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana i.e www.pmkisan.nic.in. All the people who are farmers can get benefits from PM Kisan Yojana.
This scheme provide Rs 6000/- to all the farmers accounts every year. For more details about the registration process, renew read the complete article till the end.
The scheme 1st Installment has been issued by the Central Government in the month of February. The government‘s target is to offer this scheme up to 12 crore farmers throughout India. The farmers who will be eligible for this will be given INR 2000 through DBT method. Read the whole article in the section below for complete information like eligibility, online registration form, and helpline number as well.
Check out: Pradhan Mantri Kisan SAMPADA Yojana
PM Kisan Yojana Highlights
Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or P.M Kisan Yojana
In India by Piyush Goyal (Interim Finance Minister)
24th February 2023
Small and Marginal Farmers
To offer Financial support to the farmers
About PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojna Online
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is now available online and be applied from the link below. The Yojana is for small and marginal farmers for providing them financial support to buy seeds, fertilizers etc. The scheme was inaugurated on 24th February under which Hon’ Prime Minister transferred first installment of INR 2000 to few registered farmers directly in their respective bank account. Total INR 6000 amount is to be distributed under 3 installments. Govt. of India under the leadership of P.M Modi Ji has announced about this scheme in Budget 2019-20.
All the preparation has been made to distribute the amount to the scheme holders. The state had started preparing the list of all the registered farmers. The amount will be transferred directly to their bank account by 31st March. In any case if the amount is not transfer to the farmer’s account they can make a complaint or can contact directly to the authorities.
Objectives of Kisan Yojana 2023
- This will protect them from falling into the hands of moneylenders for meeting such expenses
- Ensure that they continue their farming without any private loans.
- The main aim of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is to offer financial support to small and marginal farmers for their proper crop yields.
What is Financial Scheme for PM Yojana 2023
The program will involve an annual expenditure of INR 75 crore. The complete expenditure will be taken by the Union Government in 2023-24.
Eligibility Criteria of P.M Kisan Yojana 2023
- In the database- The land owner’s name and gender
- Only SC/ST category farmers are eligible to apply.
- Must have Aadhaar number, bank account number, and mobile number etc.
- Imitation of agriculture land –Khatauni
- Jan Dhan Bank account Number, Aadhaar, and Mobile Number will help in identifying their eligibility and complaints.
- Farmers having cultivated land of two hectares or less than this will be eligible for this scheme.
- The scheme is sponsored by the central government so the farmers have to be citizen of India.
Documents Required to Apply In PM Kisan Yojna Form
- Citizen Certificate
- Landholding papers
- Aadhaar Card
- Bank Account Details
Exclusions of PM Kisan Yojana 2023
Two categories under PM Kisan Yojana are not eligible:
- All Institutional Land Holders
- Farmer Families in which one or more of its members belong to the following category :
- Former and present holders of constitutional posts.
- Former or present ministers /state ministers and fomer/present members of Lok Sabha /Rajya Sabha /State Legislative councils , former and present mayors of Municipal Corporations, former or present chairperson of District Panchayats.
- All the retired officers and employees of central /state government ministries /offices /departments are not eligible for this scheme.
- Besides these, all the central or state PSEs and attached offices /autonomous institutions under government as well as regular employees of the local bodies which excludes multitasking staff/class IV /Group D employees are also not eligible.
- All supernauted /retired pensioners whose monthly pensions is INR 10,000/or more (Excluding Multi tasking staff/class IV/group D employees) of above category.
- All people who paid Income Tax in last assessment year.
- The scheme is not for the professional like doctors, engineers, lawyers, Chartered Accountants and Architects. Or those registered with professional bodies and carrying out profession by undertaking practices.
P.M Kisan Yojana Registration Process (Step by Step)?
Applicants apply by visiting www.pmkisan.nic.in
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Helpline Number
For more details candidates can call on helpline number 011-23382012