PM Modi Scholarship 2021 Apply Online Last Date is 15th April 2021!!
PM Modi Scholarship is a vigorous Action taken by our Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi. The Scholarship is categorized in different subsections as provided below.
Also, this article will give you an absolute idea of important information such as eligibility criteria, important dates, and application process, and how to apply online in the Modi scheme?
PM Modi Scholarship 2021 Apply Online
- 1 PM Modi Scholarship 2021 Apply Online
- 2 (वास्तव में PM Modi Scholarship क्या है )
- 3 Scholarship for 12th Students By Modi
(वास्तव में PM Modi Scholarship क्या है )
|आसान शब्दों में PM Modi Scholarship 2021 एक ऐसी योजना जिसके अंतर्गत गरीब, लड़ाई में शहीद हुए सिपाही के बच्चे को आगे पढ़ने के लिए मदद की जाती है। इस scheme में अप्लाई करके वो अपने higher education जैसे engineering professional courses को पढ़ सकते हैं। इतना हे नहीं वो इसके बाद अपनी आगे की पढ़ाई भी इसकी हेल्प से पूरी कर सकते हैं | इसलिए PM Modi Yojana के अंदर scholarships को अलग अलग डिपार्टमेंट के अंदर distribute kia जाता है | जो विस्तार से नीचे दिए गया है, इसलिए पूरे जानकारी के लिए आर्टिकल को अंत तक पढ़े।|
PM Modi Scholarship has always been worked for Indian Students who are willing to pursue their higher studies in a purified manner. In our society, we have a lot of other sections that are yet to get privileges and opportunities to even start their education. According to the survey, there are more than 10 to 40% of our population belong to poverty-stricken areas and which is obviously restrain them from getting proper nutrition and Education. The truth behind this scenario is the lack of sources and poor economic conditions, which give birth to an increased number of dropouts.
As a result, PM Scholarship Scheme is trying to curtail the level of dropouts in our country and each student is to be given maximum education benefits. They can take the maximum advantage of education which is financially supported by our government PM Modi Scholarship running under different departments in different states.
1) Offers financial support for education.
2) Covers different categories like :
- SC/ST/EBC/BC/minorities /girl child/general category
- 10th and 12th passed our students
- Central Armed police forces
- Technical education
- Fellowship in India or abroad
3) Lowers the rate of dropouts.
4) Offers a dependency to the candidates for firm future
5) Increases a level of economic status in the society.
PM Modi Scholarship 2021 Apply Online Last Date
PM Modi scholarship 2021 apply online last date is 15th April 2021. It is officially announced on the Government scholarship schemes portal i.e NSP Portal.
Top PM Modi Scholarship 2021 Apply Online
Here are various PM Modi scholarship 2021 to apply online offered under different departments.
- PM Scholarship Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
- National Merit cum Means Scholarship
- PM Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students
- PM Scholarship for Ex-Servicemen
- Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for 10th passed students
- Prime Minister Scholarship for RPF/RPSF
PM Scholarship 2021-22 Application Form (PM Scheme में कैसे अप्लाई करें)
- First, Visit the official site desw.gov.in
- Click on “new registration”
- Enter your basic details like name, dob, etc.
- After that fill in your educational details and,
- Then click on the “submit” button
- Now, moves to ll part of the form
- Read it carefully and fill in all the required details
अगर आपको फॉर्म भरने में दिक्कत आ रही है तो आप यहां click करके देख सकते हैं और desw gov in ki site से सीधा भर सकते है।
Scholarship for 12th Students By Modi
In this section, we have mentioned some popular scholarship for 12th students by Modi 2021. Also, you need to link your bank account to your Aadhaar card if you are applying under the Scholarship. It is to be noted that Prime Minister Schemes are only for Indian nationals.
1) PM Scholarship available for an Ex-serviceman
Ex-serviceman means those who are the Ex-members of Army/Navy or Air force. Here PM Scholarship is provided by the central government for Ex-Servicemen and their widows (who passed away during their duties). The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial assistance to the candidate to make their future brighter in terms of monetary independence.
Eligibility criteria for Ex-servicemen
- Applicants must have scored a minimum of 60% ma\s in their last qualifying exam.
- The scheme is for the students who are in the first year of their UG or PG course.
- Wards and widows of ex-members of Army/Navy or Air force.
Awards: The Awards for the candidate will be for 30k-36k per year.
Last Date to Apply is – 15th April 2021
2) PM Scheme for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles
Another Scholarship Scheme is also provided by the Central Government for Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles by the welfare and rehabilitation board, Ministry of Home Affairs. The Scheme is specifically for the widows of Centralarmed forces and Assam rifles personnel and dependent wards of state police personnel to pursue the first professional degree at UG and PG level.
- Ward and Widow of deceased CAPF and AR personal died on duty.
- Personnel became disabled at work.
- Ward or widow of retired or serving CAPF & AR personnel below officer rank.
- Ward or widow of receipt of Gallantry award.
- Must be Pursing professional degrees like engineering, medicine, dental, veterinary, MBA, MCA, etc.
- The candidates must have scored a minimum of 60% marks in the last qualifying examination.
Awards: The monthly reward is Rupees 3000 for the selected candidates.
Deadline: Must apply before 15th April 2021.
3) The National Merit Cum Means PM Scholarship
The main Objective of merit cum means scholarship is to thoroughly support the economically weaker sections of our society and help in reducing the rate of dropouts in class VIII. By following this, the students, as well as parents, will be encouraged to continue their children’s studies and fulfill their education dreams. This Scheme is running under the Department of Higher Education, Government of India.
The Candidate has to secure a minimum of 55% marks in the class of VII.
The Candidates are allowed to receive INR 6000 P/A to continue their studies in Class XI to XII in any state Government-owned school or Government aided school.
4) PM Modi Scholarship for RPF/RPSF
This Scheme offered for the RPF/RPSF under Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme by The Ministry of Railways, Government of India. This Scheme is only for the widows/Wards of ex RPF/RPSF personnel.
- Applicants need to be ward or widows of ex-RPF/RPFS personnel.
- Must have secured a minimum of 60% in 12th, diploma or graduation.
- Must be perusing a technical or professional degree.
Awards: All those Selected candidates will get INR 2,250 per month.
How to Apply?
Apply through National Scholarship Portal.
Last Date: Applicants need to apply for this scholarship before 15th November 2021