The PM Narendra Modi scholarship for 12th-pass students is open to those who scored 85% or higher in their 12th-class exams. Eligible students can receive a total of Rs 25,000 in scholarship funds. This program is also available for postgraduate students studying in fields such as BCA, BBA, Engineering, and Medical. Additionally, students in professional courses can receive INR 2,000 in scholarship funds during their 4th and 5th semesters.
A total of 5,500 scholarships will be awarded to both boys and girls each academic year. For more information on eligibility criteria, selection procedures, and application forms, please read the full article.
For the other details like eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application form, please stay with the article till the end.
PM Scholarship for 12th Pass Students Last Date is 15th November 2023. Eligible can apply before the date will go. Online application forms are given below.
check out : UP Scholarship 2023-22
PM Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2023- About
- 1 PM Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2023- About
- 2 List Of PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2023-22
- 3 PM Scholarship Scheme for 12th Pass Students 2020-21
- 4 Scholarship for 10th Passed Students 2023 By Narendra Modi
- 5 Guideline for Scholarship for 12th Students by Modi
- 5.1 1) Minimum Entry Qualification (MEQ)
- 5.2 2) Courses Eligible for Modi Scholarship (PMSS)
- 5.3 3) Scholarship for Integrated Courses
- 5.4 4) Bank Account
- 5.5 5) Documents Required
- 5.6 Payment Of Narendra Modi Scholarship
- 5.7 How To Apply PM Scholarship Scheme 2023 for 12th Pass Students Through NSP Portal
- 5.8 PM Scholarship For 12th Pass Students 2023 Schedule
The PM Scholarship for 12th pass students 2023 is aimed at providing financial assistance to dependent wards and widows of Central Armed Police Forces and Assam Rifles to pursue technical and professional education.
The scholarship is run under the aegis of the National Defence Fund and is an initiative of Prime Minister Narendra Modi. Established in 2006-07, the scholarship has helped many students by providing them with the means to secure their educational future. The scholarship is available throughout the year, with the exception of the initial months from March to April. Under this scheme, selected applicants will receive a reimbursement of fees and a monthly stipend.
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2023 Application Form
PM Modi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online – Through Desw Portal
Follow the given steps for PM Modi scholarship 2023 apply online in the registration form
- Visit the www.desw.gov.in
- Move to PMSS option on the webpage
- Now, scroll to “New Application” Option
- After clicking on the button, you moved to Form-1 of PMSS
- Fill all the basic details clearly as mention in the form
- Now click on the submit button
- After that, you move to Form-2
- Here, you need to fill all your details properly
- And, again click on the submit button
- Finally, your form is submitted, and a thank you message to display on your screen
Note: Please save your registration number for future use.
PM Scholarship 2020-21 Application Form Direct Link– Click Now
How To Check Status Of Your Online PM Scholarship Application
want to check the status of your online application follow the given steps below-
- Go to the official site of which is given in this article
- Now, click on the ” status of application” option, a dialog box will open
- Fill your “DAK-Id” and the captcha code is given before
- At last click on the Search button to check the status of your application.
To check status Directly Kindly visit here.
List Of PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th Pass Students 2023-22
Here is the list of some more PM Narendra Modi scholarship schemes for 12th pass students coming till 2023
|PM Schemes 2023||Eligibility||Last Date|
|PM Modi Scheme For Wards Of States/Uts Police Personnel Martyred||12th pass and dependents of war widows||15th-Apr|
PM Scholarship For Ex-Serviceman
|PM Special Scholarship Scheme for J&K Students||12th Passed||20th April-2023|
|PM Scheme For Central Armed Police Forces And Assam Rifles||12th passed and dependant of Assam riffles||15-April-2023|
|Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme For RPF/RPSF||12th Pass Out||15 April 2023|
|Prime Minister’s Research Fellowship||12th Pass Out/Pursuing Degree||Aug-2023|
|Prime Minister’s Fellowship Scheme for Doctoral Research||12th Pass Out/Pursuing Degree throughout Year||Nov-2023|
PM Narendra Modi Scholarship 2023 Last Date
The pm scholarship last date 2023 is 15th June 2023 and the tentatively scheduled dates are given below –
Registration/Filling of online application
1st June to 15th June
PM Modi Scholarship 2023 Last Date to Submit Form
15th June 2023
Verification of application by University and college
Scrutiny /verification confirmation of application by CAPFs& AIR
1st July to 15th July 2023
Merit list preparation & Lot Generation phase
16th Jul to 26th Jul
Processing for sanctioning of scholarship by R&W DTE, MHA, and PMO
27th Sep to 5th oct 2023
Payment File Generation
6th Oct to 18th October 2023
Distribution of scholarship amount
20th October to 31st Oct 2023
Rewards of PM Narendra Modi Scholarship For 12th Pass Students
A total of 5500 scholarships is available for the eligible students under this scheme.
- Selected girls will get a scholarship amount of INR 3000 per month
- And INR 2500 per month for selected boys.
- The amount is paid annually after selection to each boy and girl.
Duration of PM Scholarship
Up to five years (depending upon the duration of the course being pursued by the applicant and approved by the relevant college)
Who Is Eligible For PM Scholarship Scheme For 12th Pass Students
First of all, we will discuss here who is eligible for the Narendra Modi Scholarship-
- Candidates who want to take admission in the first year of any professional or technical course
- Having a minimum of 60% marks in minimum entry qualification (MEQ) i.e. 12th /Diploma/Graduation or equivalent in case of a new applicant.
- The student must be a dependent widows/wards of Ex Coast Guard personnel and servicemen
- Wards/Widows of retired and serving CAPFs & AIR personnel (below officer rank).
- Pursuing 1st Year professional degree program in the field of engineering, medicine, dental, veterinary, BBA, BCA, B.Pharma, B.Sc (Nursing, Agriculture, etc.), MBA, and MCA.
- For applicants applying under the renewal category, it is mandatory to pass each subsequent academic year of professional course being pursued by then with a minimum of 50 % marks.
- A grace period of one year only for the case where candidates have delayed submitting an application for renewal of scholarship may be entertained.
Who Is Not Eligible For PM Scholarship?
Now take a look at those who are not eligible for the PM Scholarship –
- Students who are studying in foreign or out of India
- Candidates pursuing in PG courses are not eligible for the scholarship either they are in professional course
- Those who are engaging in any occupation either in a part-time job are not eligible for the scheme
- Candidates who want to pursue distance courses are also not eligible for the scholarship
- Lateral entry and integrated courses pursuing students are also not eligible
How PM Scholarship For 12th Pass Students Applications will be Shortlisted?
Applications received will be shortlisted on the basis of order preference as mentioned below and percentage of marks obtained by them in minimum entry qualification:
- There will be no rank restrictions for category A to E.
- The wards of Assistant Commandant, holding the local rank of CPFS&AR( who are not having the pay benefits Assistant Commandant and drawing the salary of inspectors ) are eligible for granting PMS under category “F” & “G”.
- This scholarship is applicable for only two children per family and should be ensured by the beneficiaries as well as by the respective CAPF &AR.
- The applicant irrespective of his /her marital status is eligible for PMSS.
PM Scholarship Scheme for 12th Pass Students 2020-21
Here is the list of some more PM Narendra Modi scholarship schemes for 12th pass students coming till 2020
Scholarship for 10th Passed Students 2023 By Narendra Modi
Below we provide a scholarship for the 10th class by Narendra Modi. choose as per your eligibility and apply before the last date.
|PM Schemes||Eligibility||Last Date|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship for||10th passed students||15-Nov|
|National Merit Cum Means Scholarship||10th pass Students||31st-Dec|
Guideline for Scholarship for 12th Students by Modi
Like as other scholarship, scholarship for 12th students by Modi also has some guidelines which every applicant need to follow-
1) Minimum Entry Qualification (MEQ)
2) Courses Eligible for Modi Scholarship (PMSS)
Here is the list of all those courses which are eligible for the PM Narendra Modi Scholarship for 12th passed students. Hence only those students who want to pursue in the given courses are only eligible for the scheme-
|For More Courses||Download List Here|
3) Scholarship for Integrated Courses
The scheme is available for 1st professional course only. It is applicable for B.Ed. but not for BA+B.Ed. In the case of integrated ME/M.Tech /M. Pharma, the scholarships will be given for the initial three/four years as the case may be. And separate eligibility criteria which is given below –
- To get PM Scholarship 2020 for the complete course, the student must pass their exam every year in degree courses. Continuous failure of 2 years would be ineligible for the scholarship.
- Professional and Technical Integrated Course Process
Suppose if a student has a professional and technical course as integrated then he/she eligible for scholarship only for 1st professional degree course. Like, In the case of BE+ME, B.Tech+M.Tech, BBA+MBA student will grant scholarships for only BE, B.Tech, or BBA Course.
- Academic(Non-Professional) and Professional/Technical Integrated Course Process
If a student pursuing courses like B.Com + LLB, B.Sc + B.Ed, BA+LLB, etc. In such cases, students will get scholarships for only a professional degree course, not for non-professional like B.com, BA. Please see the below chart to understand better the process-
4) Bank Account
- Aadhar number linked with a bank account is mandatory.
- Applicant those fulfilled eligibility criteria and applying under Prime Minister Scholarship Scheme 2010 must have an active and valid account in any nationalized bank which has Electronic Clearing System (ECS)/Core Banking, to facilitate the transfer of scholarship amount directly to their account.
- In case of a minor account, the same should be converted into a major account.
5) Documents Required
The following documents in the respective category are mandatory to be submitted or uploaded by the applicant under this scheme.
Payment Of Narendra Modi Scholarship
Scholarship Scheme for 12th Passed students by Narendra Modi will be paid from the academic year 2020-21 onwards for applicants selected under fresh and renewal categories would be transferred directly into Bank accounts of the selected applicants through Public Finance Management System (PFMS) under the direct benefit transfer program of the government.
Submission of bank particulars including account number of the nationalized banks by the applicant duly seeded with Aadhar number is mandatory.
How To Apply PM Scholarship Scheme 2023 for 12th Pass Students Through NSP Portal
From the academic year 2020-21 onwards, the Prime Minister’s Scholarship Scheme for CAPFs & AR will be implemented through National Scholarship Portal (NSP) on or before 15th December 2020. Candidates can visit the official website and can apply online. Detailed guidelines and documents /prescribed proforma required be scanning and uploading for both fresh and renewal categories are available on the website
PM Scholarship For 12th Pass Students 2023 Schedule
Still, applicants have any doubts or confusion please connect your state or Zila Sainik Secretarial Board. They have a complete information brochure about this PM Modi Scheme.
Edubasta provides all the latest PM scholarship schemes here. To get more scholarship alerts please subscribe to us and get free updates.