PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023 is developed by the national testing agency MSJ&E. NTA has initiated the application process for the scholarship. All eligible applicants are invited to fill out the registration form before the last date by August 10, 2023. This scholarship is limited to OBC, nomadic, and semi-nomadic tribes and DNT applicants.
|Yasasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023
|NTA (National Testing Agency)
|How To get Scholarship
|By passing in Yasasvi entrance test
|Test Exam Pattern
|MCQ or Objective
|Mode of Exam
|English and Hindi
|Last Date to Registration
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Scheme 2023
PM YASHASVI SCHEME is only for the Young Achievers who are meritorious students in India. It is a scholarship program created by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment of the Indian government. The scheme is available for the 9th and 11th class students and the scholarship is provided at two different levels.
The National Testing Agency (NTA) has invited applications for the Yashasvi Entrance Exam 2023 starting from July 11, 2023, with the last date for application being August 10, 2023. The selection of candidates for the scholarship awards will be done through this exam.
NTA is a self-reliant, independent examination organization established by the Indian government to conduct skilful and transparent standardized tests for applicants seeking admission to leading higher education institutions. As a result, the government has introduced the PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023 for Vibrant India. This scholarship program is only available to Indian students, specifically in the respective state/UT where the applicant resides.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must have permanent residence in India.
- A candidate must fall under one of the following categories OBC / EBC / DNT / NT / SNT.
- Applicants will need to complete the 8th grade to sit for the 10th-grade exams in the academic year 2023.
- Applicants parents annual income should not exceed Rs. 2.5 lakhs.
- For 9th-grade applicants, their birth date should be between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- For 11th-grade applicants, their birth date should be between April 1, 2004, and March 31, 2008.
- All genders are welcome to apply for this program.
Check out: Scholarship for 12th Passed students
|Last Date to Apply
|10 Aug, 2023
|Application correction date
|29 Sep, 2023
PM Yashasvi Yojana Apply Online Registration
- Visit the official website of the YASASVI Yojana to submit your application for the scheme,
- For Online Registration you need to select the “Register” option from the menu located on the right side of the page.
- When you click on the Register button, a new page named “Candidate Registration Page” will appear.
- On the candidate registration screen, before clicking on the “Create Account” button, you need to enter the candidate’s name, email ID, date of birth (DOB), and password.
- Once you complete the registration, you will be successfully registered! However, make sure to note down the system-generated application number without any issue.
- The candidate must possess a Class 10 pass certificate or a Class 8 pass certificate.
- The candidate must provide an income certificate.
- The candidate’s identification document.
- Email address and phone number.
- The candidate should have at least one certificate among the following in order: OBC/EBC/DNT/SNT/NT certificate.
PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023 Apply Online
After being successfully registered, candidates are eligible to apply for any one of the following scholarship programs:
- Trust Think: Candidates from Trust Think need to click on the “Login” button labeled “Assistant Link” on the main page and log in. After successful sign-in, a new page will appear where the application number and password need to be entered before clicking on the submit button.
- YASASVI Exam Registration: Once signed in, candidates need to go to the YASASVI Examination Registration page on the portal to sign up for the exam.
- Submit all the required information and keep the page for future reference.
Check out: Scholarship for 10th Passed students
PM Yasasvi Yojana Benefits
The scholarship is to provide students from various underprivileged sections. The PM Yashasvi Scholarship 2023 benefits these students by providing them with financial resources to become independent and continue their education.
The benefits provided through the scholarship scheme by the government are as follows:
- The scholarship scheme is completely transparent process because it is conducted as per international standards
- Which assess the ethics of students after they become eligible for such exams.
- This scheme provides benefits only to students of class 9 and class 10.
- Under the scheme, students of class 9 will receive a stipend of Rs. 75,000 per year,
- While students of class 11 will receive Rs. 1,25,000 per year.
Help Desk – 011-40759000, 011-69227700
Email- [email protected]
Official Site– www.nta.ac.in