Both Government and Private organizations offer scholarship for 10th passed students 2021 Karnataka. As the name suggests, these scholarships are only for 10th class students. To organize these scholarships agenda is clear to improve the state literacy rate and make it 100% educated.
Here we research then comes with the top list of Karnataka scholarship for 10th passed students like vidyadhan, Shiksha Abhiyan, SSLC scholarship with its last date and application link. So stay with the page till the end.
Top Scholarship for 10th Passed Students 2021 Karnataka List to Apply
|S.No.||Karnataka Scholarship||Eligibility Criteria|
Karnataka Government OBC Scholarship
|5.||Shiksha Abhiyan Scholarship||
|6.||Sterling and Wilson ITI Solar Scholarship||
|7.||GSB Scholarship for 10th passed students||
|8.||ALLEN Champ Scholarship||
|9.||SSLC Prize money scholarship||
|10.||AISTE Karnataka Scholarship||
|11.||Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for 10th Students||
How to Apply Scholarship for 10th Passed Students 2021 Karnataka?
To apply for the scholarships one need to follow the simple steps given below-
- First, select your scholarship from the above list as per your eligibility
- Check out eligibility, last date, and application below in the detail section of the scholarship
- Click on their applications link is given front in the name of the scholarship
- Links move you to the official website
- Here, click on the new registration button or tab
- Fill in all the basic or required data
- After that, end by submit button
- And, at last, take a print of your form for further use.
Check out: SSP Postmatric Scholarship Schemes 2021
Karnataka Scholarship For 10th Passed Students 2021 Detail List
Here we will not only provide the schemes. Even we mention here the complete details about eligibility criteria, how to apply, and application date.
SSLC Prize Money Scholarship For 10th Passed Students Karnataka
SSLC Prize money scholarship is available for all Karnataka 10th class ST Students. Only, the first-grade scorers pass out in 2020 are eligible to apply in the scheme. The best thing about the scheme is the amount directly transferred to the account. So, it is important for applicants to attach Aadhaar number with their account no.
Who Is Eligible for SSLC Prize Money Scholarship?
- Candidate must be ST of Karnataka state
- Only, 2020 pass out will eligible to apply in the 2021 scholarship scheme
- The minimum percentage of applicants should be 60% to 75%.
For more details and Application Link of SSLC Prize money check out here
Last Date to Apply in Scheme: 15 Feb 2021
Vidyadhan Scholarship for 10th Passed Students 2021 Karnataka
Vidhyadhan Scholarship is offering by Damodaran Foundation to complete higher education. This is available for all 10th passed students of Karnataka. Under this scheme, students can enjoy scholarship benefits for up to 2 Years. INR 10,000 to 60,000 is provided as a reward amount depends on the pursuing degree course.
- The student must belong to Odisha, Karnataka, AP, Tamil Naidu, Goa, Kerala, Gujarat
- Applicant passed its 10th class from a recognized board
- Selected students require to attend Foundation mentoring program
How To Apply
- Candidates can apply online through his/her Mail-ID by this link
- Enter your basic details in the given boxes
- Now, click on submit button, and the activation link will be given on your mail
- Simply, click on the link and activate your account, and complete the verification process
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship For Karnataka 10th Passed Students
Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship is inviting to all 8th to 10th Students. It is organised by modi foundation to help poor students to continue their education. But the scheme is available for only students of HP and UP.
Under this scheme, 1st rank holder get 50000 cash prize, 2nd one get Rs 40000, and the 3rd rank holder receive INR 30000 rupees.
To Apply in this scheme you must need to carry your admission letter, PAN or AADHAR card, Guardian income prove as document to apply. Visit the official site to apply , fill all you basic details in the given boxes. Upload the given document as attachement and finally, click on submit button.