Scholarship for 12th Passed Students 2020 by Modi, Atal Bihari Vajpayee, and Abdul kalam available here. These scholarships are available for Bihar, Karnataka, UP, Maharashtra, etc state level as well as national level. Apply Vidhyadhan, NSTSE, Pragati, etc some of the top 12th scholarship 2020 below before the last date.
- 1 Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2020
- 2 12th Pass Scholarship Online Form 2020
- 2.1 1) National Level Science Talent Search Examination After 12th
- 2.2 2) Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana, Haryana For 12th Passed Students
- 2.3 3) Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship After 12th Pass
- 2.4 4) Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
- 2.5 5) Swami Dayanand Education Foundation School Scholarship
- 2.6 6) Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering
- 2.7 7) Loreal Young Women Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2020
- 2.8 8) Petroleum Conservation Research Poem Contest
- 2.9 9) INSPIRE Scholarship for 12th Passed Students
- 2.10 10) National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) 2020
- 2.11 11) IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
- 2.12 What is the Need For Scholarship After 12th Pass?
- 2.13 12th Pass Scholarship 2020-Fresh List
- 2.14 How to Apply for different 12th Pass Scholarship 2020?
- 2.15 State Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2020
- 3 Government Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2020
Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2020
A large number of scholarships for 12th passed students 2020 are flourishing and many students are getting benefits out of it. So if you are the one who is in need of scholarship like if you are a merit holder or a category candidate or from the low economic background then you can apply from the list of any top scholarships mentioned in this write-up. To get the best of knowledge, read the complete article below. If you have any queries, you can also comment in the section at the end of this article.
Scholarship for 12th Students by Modi
PM Modi launched a scholarship for 12th students of India who want to pursue degree courses like B.tech, BBA, B.Sc, BCA, MCA, B.Com. MBA etc. Under this scheme, a reward of Rs 25000 for girls and 20000 for boys candidate have been decided per annum. But only the dependents of ex-servicemen employees of government get the benefit from this PM scheme.
- Applicants must be 12th passed and secure 55% marks in the examination
- He/she must be comes in 18-25 years age group
- Most important, your family income should not be greater than 6 lac P/A
Last Date to Apply in 12th passed scholarship by Modi: 15-Nov-2020
Application Link: Click Here
12th Pass Scholarship Online Form 2020
hey folks to easy the search of students, here we list down some 12th pass scholarship of 2020-21 with their online form. Please go through the scholarships and apply their application form given below at the end of each scholarship detail in the blue color link.
1) National Level Science Talent Search Examination After 12th
NSTSE 2020 which is known as National Level Science Talent Search Examination 2020 is running under the Unified Council. This scholarship exam available for 12th class students, and offers a reward of approx 4 crores. This examination is conducted to test how much understanding has and how can they can be improved educationally and personally. Students of class 2nd to class 12th can appear in this test. Students who will qualify the examination will receive a cash reward.
- All PCM and PCB stream students are eligible to apply in this scholarship.
- Only, class 2 to 12th students can participate
- Students of class 11 and 12th with PCMB are not eligible.
- The highest scorer among all the classes will get INR 2 lakh cash.
- The top 3 rankers will get a laptop, a memento, and a medal.
- Top 4 to 10 and 11 to 40 rankers will get a cash prize of INR 3000 and INR 1000 each.
- And, Olympiad exams book and BMA talent reward given to all the 41 to 100 rank holders.
How to apply?
To apply for NSTSE Scholarship after 12th pass 2020 you can follow two methods –
- Visit the official website www.unifiedcouncil.com
- Then Click on “Registration”.
- Select your class you are applying to.
- Write all the important details.
- Make a payment online and submit your application.
Direct Apply Link: Click Here
Registration through School
- Download the school registration form from the official website.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Prepare your DD as a registration Fee in the favor of “UNIFIED COUNCIL” payable at Hyderabad.
- Send the complete DD to the address of the unified council by speed post /courier service/registered post.
Deadline to Apply
Last Date To Apply: 3rd Oct 2020
Examination date – 4th December 2020
Last date to apply for individual /direct applications – 13 December 2020
2) Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana, Haryana For 12th Passed Students
The welfare of Scheduled Castes and Backward Classes Department, Haryana Government is inviting all the eligible candidates for Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Chhattar Sansodhit Yojana, Haryana 2020-21. The scholarship is for Scheduled castes, Vimukt Jati, DNTs, Taprivas, and Backward Classes (Block A and Block B). The scholarship aims at supporting the financial SC/BC students who are studying in class 11th to PG level. The students will receive a particular amount under this scheme depending on the category.
- Students must be from Schedule Caste, Vimukti Jati, DNTs, Taprivas, and Backward Classes.
- Must be a domicile holder of Haryana.
- Annual Family Income must not exceed INR 4 lakh P/A.
Students must have scored minimum marks –
- Class 10th – 70% for urban students and 60% for rural students
- Class 12th – 75% for urban students and 70% for rural students.
- Graduation minimum of 65% and 60% for rural students.
- Students of backward classes (Block A) must have scored a minimum of 70% marks for urban and 60% marks in class 10th.
- Students of backward classes (Block B)must have scored a minimum of 80% marks for urban students and 75% marks for rural students of class 10th.
- Class 11th or equivalent will get INR 8000 P/A.
- Students who are in the first year of graduation will get INR 8000 P/A who are from Arts, Commerce, Science streams.
- INR 9000 P/A is offered to the students who are from engineering and other technical and professional courses.
- INR 10,000 P/A for medical and other allied courses.
- For PG students will get INR 9000 P/A for arts, commerce, science streams.
- INR 11,000 P/A for engineering and other technical /professional courses.
- INR 12,000 P/A for medical and allied courses
How to Apply?
- Click on “new registration” after a visit on the official site
- Put your ID in the text box
- Fill all the details and attach your documents.
- The last step is to submit your application.
Deadline to apply – 30th-Oct-2020.
Note – The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the academic score of the last qualifying examination.
3) Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship After 12th Pass
This scholarship scheme is run by Sant Nirankari Charitable Foundation. The students invite all the 12th passed students and graduate candidates to apply for this scheme. Unlike any other scheme, it offers financial assistance to a meritorious candidate who has scored a minimum of 90% marks in the 12th. Applicants’ family income should not exceed more than 3.5 lakhs One must be reading UG or PG from government college.
Reward: Selected candidates will get a reward of INR 50,000.
The deadline to apply: for this scheme is 30th September 2020.
4) Foundation for Excellence Scholarship
This scholarship is offered by the Foundation for excellence to the meritorious students who have a strong academic background but cannot afford their studies. Students whose family income should not be more than 2, 50,000 P/A and have taken admission in BE, B.tech, and MBBS.The selected students will be supported by financial assistance in terms of fees and others.
Last Date: The deadline to apply for this scheme is 30th November 2020.
5) Swami Dayanand Education Foundation School Scholarship
Swami Dayanand Scholarship is available for all 12th passed students of the Delhi/NCR region. It is providing to all the candidates to complete their higher studies after 12th. There are a total of 500 scholarships available for the students. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 5000 per annum fixed as a scholarship reward. Candidates will be selected merit-based only because this is a merit cum means scholarship.
- Applicant must be an Indian and completed their 12th from Govt and CBSE board school
- His/Her family income should not be exceeded 2 lac rupees
- Candidate must have at least 50% marks during their schooling
- The applicant must belong from Delhi/NCR. It’s not open for all states of India
Application Form: Download Here
Download Application Form In Hindi: Click Here
6) Dr. Abdul Kalam Scholarship for Medical/Engineering
Good news for all the 12th passed students, Abdul kalam scholarship notification comes now. All the students want to take admission to eng and medical courses after their 12th class. They all are eligible to apply in the scholarship. Generally, this scholarship motive to lessen the burden of college fees and helps needy students.
Last Date To Apply: 15th Aug 2020
How To Apply: Click Here
7) Loreal Young Women Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2020
This endowment is offered by Loreal India Scholarship to the girl students who have scored a minimum of 85% marks or above. The scholarship is motivated to offer educational support to the girl candidates who are from the underprivileged section of the society. Their monthly income should not be more than 4 lakh P/A. Students have to show proof of college, bank account, and their academic certificate.
Deadline: Participation forms are available in the month of July 2020 every year.
8) Petroleum Conservation Research Poem Contest
Petroleum Conservation Research Association Poem/Song is offered by PCRA which comes under the Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas, Government of India. All the schools, college students, and the general public can apply for this contest. Candidates will get a prize according to the merit they have attained. ID cards are mandatory for this contest.
Deadline to apply – 15th August 2020
9) INSPIRE Scholarship for 12th Passed Students
This scheme is implemented by the Department of Science and Technology, Government of India. This scheme is for meritorious students who are taking bachelor’s or masters in Natural Sciences and Basic Sciences. The selected students will get INR 80,000 P/A.
Deadline: Apply before 31st December 2020. The application will start on 1st November 2020
10) National Entrance Screening Test (NEST) 2020
National Entrance Screening Test is a renowned national level entrance test organized by the National Institute of Science Education Research. Students who have got admitted to M.Sc. program in basic sciences stream like biology, chemistry, physics, and mathematics.
- Your DOB must be before 1998.
- Passed out from a recognized board.
- Candidates from all genders can apply.
Deadline: Apply via the official website before 31st March 2020.
11) IndusInd Foundation Scholarship
This scheme is a yearly based scholarship which is for the meritorious students. The foundation is a charitable trust which offers financial support to the students who have passed 12th with minimum 80% marks. The aim of this scheme is to support the financial support to the students who are doing UG from the recognized college.
Award: The selected students will get a scholarship amount of INR 600 to INR 2200.
Last Date to Apply: Students can apply by filling the application form before 30th September 2020.
What is the Need For Scholarship After 12th Pass?
Once the school gets over after the 12th, the students start searching for a suitable college for them. The pressure of getting into the best college starts to build up. This may be a frustrating procedure for many students because of limited seats and high cut off. The second and the main challenge comes that if one goes for the private colleges then fee structure is the main challenge. It will be difficult for students who are from underprivileged backgrounds to afford private college fees. So for such a needy situation, different scholarships after 12th come into play and offer the best opportunities to the deserving students.
These different scholarships are offered in different states through government and non-government organizations. These are disseminated on the basis of categories and financial constraints. These schemes have actually worked in terms of lowering the rates of dropouts. So want to catch the best scholarship schemes after 12th?
12th Pass Scholarship 2020-Fresh List
here we provide online updated and valid best scholarships for 12th pass students comes in September 2020.
|Scholarship Name||Rewards||Last Date||Apply Link|
|NSTSE Scholarship for 12th 2020||Rs. 2 Lac Cash Prize||3-Oct||Click Here|
|Nirankari Scholarship||Rs 50,000||30-Sep||Click Here|
|Indusind Scholarship||Rs 2200||30-Sep||Click Now|
|Dr. Ambedkar Medhavi Yojana||Rs 8000 P/A||30th-Oct||Click Here|
|Shri Ram Automall Education Scholarship||Rs 3500||20th Sep||Click Here|
|Sashakt Scholarship 2020||Rs2,40,000 for 3-year study||31-Oct||Click here|
|Apj Abdul Kalam Scholarship||Rs 20K||25th Aug||Click Here|
|Loreal Young Women Scholarship||4 lakh||July||Click Now|
|Petroleum Conservation Research Poem Contest||prizes||15th Aug 2020||Click Here|
|NIFT SARTHAK Financial Assistance Scheme
||100% Course Fees||24th Aug||Click Here|
|Swami Dayanand Foundation School Scholarship||Rs 5000||31st Jul 2020||Click Now|
|Toppr Asha||Rs. 10, 000||31st Jul||Click Here|
How to Apply for different 12th Pass Scholarship 2020?
Once you select your relevant scholarship, you can visit their official website and can apply accordingly. The application procedure varies from scholarship to scholarship. Some schemes have offline procedures also. The first step general step is to register by filling your basic details and then login with your relevant ID and password. After that one can proceed with other important formalities like documents attachment and submission.
State Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2020
- Scholarship for 12th passed students in Karnataka 2020
- MP Scholarship After 12th
- Maharashtra Scholarship for 12th passed students
- Delhi Scholarship after 12th
- HP Scholarship after 12th
- Assam Scholarship
- West Bengal 12th pass scholarship
- Meghalaya 12th pass scholarship
- Tripura Scholarship after 12th
- Arunachal Pradesh 12th scholarship
- Uttarakhand Scholarship for 12th passed students
Government Scholarship For 12th Passed Students 2020
Here is some of the popular government scholarships for 12th passed students comes in 2020-21. These mentioned above are few top summarized Scholarships for 12th passed students. If you have any particular scheme in mind please comment in the section below. Also, make sure you recheck application dates from the relevant scheme official website.
1) Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Ignite Awards
National Innovative Foundation, India invites for this scheme to the students who are from class12th and are 17 years of age. The scholarship aims at igniting creativity as participants have to submit their technological ideas which are original. The scholarship carries multiple benefits like the idea will be an exhibit, financial support to the innovation etc.
Deadline: Apply for this scholarship is August 31st, 2020.
2) Indian Oil Academics Scholarship for 12th Passed Students
The scholarship is disseminated by Indian Oil Corporation Limited which offers financial support to the deserving candidates who are pursuing 1st year of engineering or MBBS. The scheme carries multiple rewards of up to 1 thousand to 3 thousand per month. The scorers will further get a bonus prize up to INR 10,000.
The last date to apply: 31st /10/2020 (tentative).
3) Schindler Igniting Minds Scholarship
Schindler India invites students of class 10th and 12th who are doing courses from polytechnic /ITI colleges. The main aim of the scheme is to provide financial assistance to the underprivileged families and supporting students in fulfilling their dreams. The family income of an applicant must be 2 lakh from all the sources. The selected candidate will receive INR 20k each under this scholarship. The tentative deadline to apply for this scholarship is 20th February 2020.
4) College Admission Scholarship Application for 12th Passed Students
This scholarship is offered by leading universities that are recognized by AICTE and UGC. The scheme is for those students who have taken admission in UG or PG level of course. Students who have completed 12th from any recognized board. This scholarship is recommended to those who are seeking admission for the current year. The selected candidate will receive a 100% tuition fee waiver under this scheme. Apply before admission deadline in a respective college.
5) National Scholarship Test For 12th Pass
National Scholarship Test is being awarded by Fluorosis Communication Private Limited. It invites students of class 11 till PG. The aim of the scholarship test is to recognize the talent of s student and award than on the basis of their score in the test.
Rewards: The selected candidates will receive awards up to INR 6 lakh.
Last Date To Apply: The deadline to apply for this scholarship is 20th February 2020 and 31st May 2020.
For more Details: Click Here
These scholarships not only helping the deserving students but also providing a ray of hope in terms of making their life in a standardized form especially those who are from low economic backgrounds. Education is a way of living and these schemes are actually playing a big role in understanding the worth of education especially to the illiterate parents/guardians.