Scholarship for Btech students 2021 in India is acting as backup support for many deserving candidates and helping them in pursuing their studies without any financial hurdle. Hi readers! We bring this article to help the students who have just passed out 12th and are seeking BTech courses in India or Abroad. Here we list down some of the scholarships, that help you to achieve your eng. course dream.
Top 15 Scholarship For Btech Students 2021
- 1 Top 15 Scholarship For Btech Students 2021
- 2 Need Of BTech Scholarship 2021
- 2.1 List of Top Scholarship for B.Tech Students 2021-21
- 2.2 1) IIT Kharagpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
- 2.3 2) IIT Naya Raipur Research Assistantship 2021
- 2.4 3) BML Munjal University Scholarship
- 2.5 4) Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship
- 2.6 5) North-South Foundation Scholarship
- 2.7 6) Indian Oil Corporation Scholarship
- 2.8 7) Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship
- 2.9 8) Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship
- 2.10 9) Siemens Scholarship for B.Tech Students
- 2.11 10) Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship BTech Programme
- 2.12 11) NTPC Scholarship for Btech Students
- 2.13 12) Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College and University Students
- 2.14 13) VIT University IGNITE Scholarship
This article focuses on top Btech Scholarship which includes merit-cum-means based, merit-based scholarships, internships, and competitions for the students who are pursuing or want to pursue B.E/BTech programs. To know more read our complete blog below.
- ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious General Category Students 2021
- IIT Patna Department of Electrical Engineering (DEE) Junior Research Fellowship 2021
- Innovative Student Projects Award 2021
- Sitaram Jindal Scholarship 2021
- AICTE PG (GATE /GPAT)Scholarship
- PM scheme for Assam Rifles
- Prime Minister scheme for wards of Martyred during Naxal attack for all India level
- Tata Scholarship For Engineering Students
- Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship Programme
- LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarships
- Siemens Scholarship Program
- NTPC Scholarship Scheme
- IET India Scholarship
- VIT University IGNITE Scholarship
- North-South Foundation Scholarship
- Indian Oil Corporation Scholarship
- Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship
- Nurturing Brilliance Cummins Scholarship Program
Need Of BTech Scholarship 2021
As mentioned, this BTech scholarship emphasis is on the students who are from an underprivileged background and are willing to take their careers successfully.
The reason we came out with this article is that engineering is the most opted career in 12th India. As the technologies are growing this stream is adding many new specializations that are now great in demand. But these specializations are not easy and the cost to do engineering has now become a financial hurdle for those parents who cannot afford such fees. If we look at the present scenario, an average BTech Engineering Fees go from 50K to 7 lakh P/A depending on college to college. So to save parents and students from such financial burdens Scholarship for BTech students is introduced.
Interested In More
List of Top Scholarship for B.Tech Students 2021-21
Below mentioned is the list of top scholarships for b.tech students that are offered by different colleges, organizations, NGOs, etc.
1) IIT Kharagpur Department of Mechanical Engineering Junior Research Fellowship 2021
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur invites all the applicants of IIT Kharagpur from the department of Mechanical for JRF. Students of BTech/BE/MS/MTech can apply. Selected candidates have to work on the project “CFD based design of Mechanical Heart Valves”. Working on this project will provide you with a stipend of INR 31,000 per month. To apply, one must have a strong academic background with a valid score of GATE or NET. The selection will be based on experience and qualification.
2) IIT Naya Raipur Research Assistantship 2021
IIT Naya Raipur Research Assistantship applications are invited by Dr. Shyam Prasad International Information Technology, Naya Raipur. It is open for the degree holders from B.E/BTech/ME /MTech degree holders for the project entitled “Tribe Connect: Integrated Smart Tribal Eco Platform proof of concept in Chhattisgarh. The selected candidates will get a monthly salary of INR 16,000 per month. To apply your age must be less than 26 years. The selection criteria will be based on an interview.
3) BML Munjal University Scholarship
BML Munjal University MBA scholarship 2021 is given by BML Munjal University (BMU) which is an initiative of the hero group. The endowment provides financial assistance to support the education of deserving students for their MBA course. The scholarship opportunity is open to all the candidates applying for an MBA course from this university. The scholarship will be given on the basis of percentile scored in CAT/XAT/GMAT. The selected students will get a tuition fee waiver Apply during admissions in the month of July till August mid
4) Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana Fellowship
Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana 2021 is a national level exam conducted to offer scholarship up to Pre Ph.D. level for selected candidates. The Indian Institute of Science (IIDC), Bangalore conducts the examination every year. The mode of examination can be online or offline. The candidates commonly awarded a scholarship for the subjects like mathematics, engineering, and medicine.
- Students studying science in 11th standard.
- Students of 12th with a science background.
- UG applicants from science and mathematics backgrounds.
Candidates will get a Reward of up to 20k to 28k P/A.
Deadline to Apply
Candidates can look for the form by visiting the official website from July to August (Dates to be disclosed).
5) North-South Foundation Scholarship
This scholarship is offered by the North-South foundation to students who are pursuing professional courses in Engineering and Medical field. To apply candidate’s family income should not exceed more than INR 65,000 per annum.
Selected candidates will be given INR 25,000 per year during the whole course.
6) Indian Oil Corporation Scholarship
Indian Oil Cooperation offers financial help to needy candidates for pursuing their higher studies.I0C offers around 2,600 scholarships under M/S SGM technologies, Noida. The scholarship is given under Merit cum means scholarship for 10+ /ITI studies. The scholarship is also given to Graduate and Post Graduate studies. The students will be selected on the basis of their family income and rank in the qualifying examination.
- Students Pursuing Full Time /Regular course in 10th /ITI, Engineering, MBBS, and MBA.
- Must have scored meritorious rank.
- Family Income should not exceed more than 1 lakh P/A.
- Minimum age limit should be 15 years and the maximum age should be 30 years.
This scholarship carries multiple rewards of up to 1 thousand to 3 thousand per month. The top rankers will also get Bonus prize up to INR 10,000
Deadline to Apply
7) Merit Cum Means Based Scholarship
Merit cum means based scholarship is offered by the Ministry of Minority Affairs. This scholarship is for students who want to pursue their engineering careers. To apply for this scholarship candidates should belong to a minority community i.e. Sikhs, Christians, Muslims, Jains, Parsis, etc. Their family income should not be more than 2,50,000 P/A. Selected candidates for this scholarship will get an amount of 10k P/A.
8) Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship
This scholarship is especially for the students who want to pursue an undergraduate or post-graduate course in Engineering, medical, InfoTech, MBA, etc.
Class 12th passed and graduate students can apply for this scholarship.
Selected students will get a benefit amount of INR 2500 to 25,000 P/A
Last Date to Apply
In the month of August
9) Siemens Scholarship for B.Tech Students
If you have a curiosity for learning then go for this scholarship. This is a CSR initiative by the top-notch company Siemens India.
Students studying in the first year B.Tech program in Mechanical/Production, electronics /instrumentation. Electrical, Computers /Information Technology, Electronics and Telecommunication stream from a government college.
The scholarship covers tuition fee reimbursement, books, hostel, and stationery allowances.
Last Date to apply
In the month of August
10) Dhirubhai Ambani Scholarship BTech Programme
Apply the academic aspiration in the field of engineering, medical, law, pharmacy, science, business management, and other social sciences with this scholarship.
Students who have passed class 12th.
Engineering students will receive INR 36,000 P/A
Last Date to apply
In the month of August
11) NTPC Scholarship for Btech Students
This scholarship is offered especially to benefit SC/ST and PWD candidates. NTPC offers financial support to students who are in the second year of their engineering. Students must be pursuing a full-time engineering course. The reward for this scholarship is INR 1500 per month which paid from the second year of the degree.
12) Central Sector Scholarship Scheme for College and University Students
The Central Government and Ministry of Human resources is offering this scholarship for college and university students. This scholarship is also being offered to engineering students who have scored a minimum of 80% marks in their class 12th. Selected students will be given a reward of INR 1000 for ten consecutive months.
13) VIT University IGNITE Scholarship
One of India’s Top Engineering University VIT offers this scholarship to the students who have secured a good rank in the VIT entrance test or in their last qualifying examination i.e. in class 12th. Only those people who have taken admission to the VIT University will be given a scholarship. This scholarship will cover the tuition fee for the entire course.
These mentioned above are some popular BTech scholarships that are definitely giving relief to parent’s pockets and their financial hurdles. IIT’S also offer many scholarships for their students under different categories. One needs to be aware of different scholarships for BTech students so that he/she can take maximum benefits to pursue their educational goals. For any queries please comment on the section below. Our team would be happy to guide you.