Scholarship for girls is a ray of hope to enhance girl’s education. It is a step to provide her better career opportunities. By our blog, we try to provide all relevant scholarships offers by the government, NGO’s, or any private institution and firm. You can find the complete list of scholarships for girl Students In India 2020 below with its eligibility criteria, last date, and application form.
We will update this list from time to time as we will get any single update. So, here you get the latest scholarship information only.
- 1 Top Scholarship For Girls Students After 12th
- 2 Scholarships for Girl Students in India 2020
- 3 Detailed Scholarship For Girls 2020 With Apply Link
- 4 Scholarship for Girls After 10th
Top Scholarship For Girls Students After 12th
All those girls who have completed the 12th class can apply for the below Scholarship for girls students after 12th.
|Scholarship Name||Reward||Application Last Date|
|Pragati Girls Scholarship 2020||Cover fees for both diploma and degree course||31-Oct-2020|
|Fair and Lovely Scholarship||Rs 25000||Sep to Nov|
|Muslim Nadar Girls Kerala Scheme||Rs 1250 per annum||31-Oct-2020|
|Hazarat Mahal Scholarship For Girls||Rs 12000/-||Aug To Nov|
|Indira Gandhi Scholarship for Girls||Various rewards||25-Nov-2020|
|CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship||Rs 500||Nov to Dec|
|Gaon Ki Beti Scholarship For MP Girls||Rs 5000 per year||Oct to Nov|
|Internshala Career Scholarship for Girls||INR 25000 cash prize||Aug to Sep|
|Tata Scholarship For Girls||Rs 1 Lac||March to April|
|SOF Girl Child Scholarship Scheme||Rs 5000||31-Oct-2020|
|Pratibha Kiran MP Scholarship||Rs 750 Every Month||March to April|
|Sashakt Scholarship 2020-21||Cover the complete expense of 3-year degree course||15-Aug-2020|
Scholarships for Girl Students in India 2020
Still in India, the education level of girls is not so good. There are many families who reside here, which discriminate by gender even now. Still, cases of baby girl abort are at peak. Still, the girl is born here to do work at home, not for study. Hence, to diminish all these shit thoughts and encourage girl students. Our government has taken some steps and offer Scholarship for Girls In India. So, that study of a girl did not become a burden on their parents and they give equal rights of studies to her daughter.
Scholarships for Women is not only providing to do complete pre-matric or post-matric education, even for higher education or professional courses also. At present, many governments and private institutions offer scholarships in various fields like research, engineering, law, medical, management, aviation, defense, etc. Hence, Scholarship for Girls are providing at various level, which we will differentiate and describe below.
Detailed Scholarship For Girls 2020 With Apply Link
Here we described all the above scholarship schemes for girls. So, everyone gets detailed information about the schemes, rewards, last date, and application form.
1. AICTE Pragati Girls Scholarship 2020-21
Pragati Scholarship Scheme for girl students(Technical Degree) 2020-21 is offered by the government of India which is emphasizing on the financial support to meritorious girl students for pursuing their technical studies. Endowment aims at motivating women to become self-independent and fulfill their dreams. The scholarship was started in the year 2014-15 and since then many girls have got the opportunity to study well. If you also a girl candidate and seeking a technical course, apply before the deadline from the link mentioned in this write-up.
Pragati Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- You must be pursuing 1st year of a degree program from AICTE approved college /institute.
- 2nd year of degree level course through lateral entry is applicable.
- You must have got admission from State/Central government counseling.
- Two girls from each family can easily apply.
Rewards: Rs 50000 amount as a reward will be given for every year until 4-year degree courses. All amounts will be given to pay computer purchases, college fees, books, stationery, etc.
Application Date: The scholarship is generally active in the month of October to November. The scheme was announced on 24th August 2020, scholarship deadline is 31st October 2020, last date of detect defects: 15th November 2020.
Application Link : Click Here
For more Government Schemes Check out NSP Portal here
Terms and Conditions
- One can apply through the NSP (national scholarship portal).
- You must not be getting any other scholarship/salary/emoluments/stipend etc.
- Applications will be thoroughly checked and then will be processed.
- The application will be offered under reservations like -15% reservation for SC, 7.5 % reservation for ST and 27% reservation for OBC candidates.
2. Fair & Lovely Scholarship For Girls
Fair and Lovely foundation offer scholarship for girls to take admission in UG and PG courses. Basically, the scheme is available for only Indian girls who want to pursue from India recognized universities and colleges. Under this scheme, an amount of Rs 25 to 30 thousand released as a reward of the scholarship
- Applicant age should lie between 17 to 30 yrs.
- Has scored at least 60% marks in their 12th class
- Candidates family income is less than 5 lakh per annum
Last Date To Apply: Application forms come between sept. to oct. month
3. Begum Hazrat Mahal National Girls Scholarship 2020
This scholarship is boldly known with the name of the maulana Azad scholarship. This scheme is available especially for all IX to XII minority girls. Especially, the females belong to Sikh, Muslim, Christian, Buddhist, and Paris communities are given preference only. Under the scheme, 12 thousand rupees released as reward money in equal 2 installments.
- Only minority girls candidates are eligible to apply
- Applicant must have 50% marks in the relevant exam from a recognized school
- The complete household income should be less than 2 lakhs
Application Date: Application comes between Aug. to Oct. month
4. DRF Sashakt Scholarship For Girls 2020
DRF Sashakt Scholarship 2020 is organizing by Dr. Reddy’s Foundation. It is to encourage women or female candidates to pursue a career in the science stream. This scholarship is available for all the low background girl. The scholarship scheme covers all 3 years’ expense of BSC degree study in the listed colleges.
Last Date: 15-Aug, 2020
- Applicant must be an Indian Girl
- Must have good score in their previous school exams
- Want to pursue in BSc Programme
- Household income does not exceed 5 lac P/A
Note: Lower or rural background female give more preferences
Reward: Selected candidates will get a total of Rs 240, 000. Or 80k per year for 3 years, until the degree course will be completed.
Required Docs: 10th and 12th mark sheet, Income certificate
To Apply: Click Here
Scholarship for Girls After 10th
Scholarship for girls after 10th offers for all the 10th passed students who want to pursue in 11 and 12th class. Basically, it is also known as pre-matric scholarship provides for higher studies. Hence, these are merit-based as well as exam based scholarships.
|Scholarship Name||Reward||Application Last Date|
|National Scholarship Exam||Rs 10000 to 30000 cash prize||30-Sep-2020|
|Multiple rewards||Throughout the year|
|CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme For Single Girl Child||Rs 2000/-||Aug to Nov|
|Ncert Scholarship||Multiple rewards||Jan to Mar|
|Savitribai Phule Scholarship||Rs 1000 for 10 months||Dec 2020|
|Siksha Abhiyan Scholarship||Multiple rewards||Mar to Jul|
|Indian Oil Academic Scholarship||Multiple rewards||Jan to march|
|All India Meritorious Scholarship||Multiple rewards||Nov to Dec|
|Nishkam Scholarship Program||Multiple rewards||Dec to Jan|
|Saraswati Academy Scholarship||Fee reimbursement||Nov 2020|
|Jio Scholarship||Rs 35000||Aug to Sep|
Famous Scholarship For Girls 2020
These scholarships are offering by Government as well as private institutions. As we know, these scholarships are to pursue in higher courses like BA, BTech, BSc, etc
- INSPIRE Scholarship for Higher Education (SHE)
- Indian Oil Sports Scholarship Scheme
- R D Sethna Loan Scholarship
- Gaurav Foundation Scholarship
- North-South Foundation (NSF) Scholarship
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship For Girls
- G.P. Birla Educational Scholarships
- Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship
- Nirmaan Scholarship And Mentorship Program (NSMP)
- AICTE- Saksham Scholarship Scheme
- Shdf Scholarships
- CBSE Udaan
- Popular Front Of India Loan Scholarship
Scholarships for Women Graduate Students
Scholarships for Women Graduate Students are mostly offering by some private institutions, companies, organizations, etc. The moto is only to encourage girls to take admission in professional courses. So, they become independent and improve society by their skill. All 12th passed girls can eligible for these scholarships.
- Nirankari Rajmata Scholarship Scheme
- FAEA Scholarship
Scholarship for Postgraduate Girl Students in India
Girl’s scholarships are not limited to the UG level only. Even, it is provided at pg level also. There are many Scholarship for postgraduate girl students in India, offering by NGO’s, Universities, and Colleges. As a result, all the graduate girls who want to continue their Studies can apply in below scholarships.
- Foundation For Excellence Scholarship
- Jm Sethia Merit Scholarship Scheme
- Swami Vivekananda Single Girl Child
Scholarship for Minority Girl Students
- Post Matric Scholarship Scheme For Minorities
- Begum Hazrat Mahal For Minorities Girls
- NHFDC Trust Fund Scholarship For Differently-Abled Students
- Scholarships To The Disabled Students, Gujarat
- Ryan Merit Cum Means Scholarship