Scholarship for PUC students Karnataka 2020 available for a degree, SC/ST/OBC students. Many talented youths couldn’t end up with good education due to a lack of funds. This scheme is a helping hand for those talented students who are sincere in their studies and want to study more, with the help of Karnataka scholarship they will be able to acquire their undergraduate or postgraduate courses. Want to check your Karnataka scholarship status available online here.
- 1 2nd PUC Scholarship 2020-About
- 2 Top Scholarship For PUC Students Karnataka 2020
- 3 Latest Scholarship 2nd PUC Passed Students Karnataka 2020
- 3.1 1. Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme
- 3.2 2. The Institute of Chartered Accountant Merit Scholarship
- 3.3 3. SERB Science and Technology Award for Research (SERB- STAR)
- 3.5 4. R D Sethna Loan Karnataka Scholarship 2020
- 3.7 5. Karnataka Scholarship for Minority
- 3.8 6. Teach India Fellowship 2020 For Karnataka Students
- 3.9 7. National Merit cum means scholarship (NMMS) Karnataka
- 4 Famous Scholarships for Students in Karnataka 2020
- 5 How To Check Karnataka Scholarship Status
- 6 2nd PUC Scholarship List 2020
2nd PUC Scholarship 2020-About
The Karnataka Scholarship is an initiative to uplift the backward section of our country in the field of Education. It aims to financially assist and encourage the aspiring students of the backward castes to pursue their dream education. The backward castes like SC/ST & OBC are deprived of many facilities due to their financial inadequacy. In order to help the students from these castes, the 2nd PUC scholarship 2020 will be provided to the students belonging to these castes. The scholarships will be given by the support of both private and government institutions. Some institutions will be granting these scholarships to the General caste category also.
Top Scholarship For PUC Students Karnataka 2020
Looking Scholarship For PUC Students Karnataka 2020? Here you get the top scholarships to apply coming in July month.
|Scholarship||Organized By||Last Date|
|2nd Puc Prize Money Scholarship||Government of Karnataka||31-Oct|
|Pre matric Scholarship For Minority||Govt. Of Karnataka||31-Oct|
|SC/ST Karnataka Scholarship||Government of Karnataka||15-Nov-2020|
|Minority Post Matric Scheme||Govt. Of Karnataka||Aug – Sep|
|Board Of Studies of ICA||30th Sep|
|MCM Minority Scholarship||Directorate of Minorities||Aug-Sep|
|Scheme of Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST students||SWD Govt. Of Kar.||May – Jul|
|Samagra Shikshana Fellowship||Govt. Of Karnataka||Feb – Mar|
|The incentive for SSLC and 2nd PUC students Scholarship||Directorate of Minorities||Aug-Sep|
|Ph.D. Fellowship for Backward Classes||Department of Backward Classes Welfare||Oct-Dec|
|Teach for India Fellowship 2020||Private Organization||6-Sep|
|National Overseas Scholarship For Minorities Karnataka||Directorate of Minorities||May-Jul|
|Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme||Shriram Foundation||15-Sep-2020|
Latest Scholarship 2nd PUC Passed Students Karnataka 2020
Here is the list of latest Karnataka scholarship 2020 to Apply online and offline for PUC Passed SC/ST/OBC Students.
1. Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme
The scheme is offering by the Shriram foundation for all 8th to 12th class students. Basically the scholarship is providing to help students in their basic pursuing education. All the govt and private school students are eligible to apply in the Shriram automall education scholarship 2020. The scholarship amount would be directly paid by the cheque by the name of the student.
- Applicant must have 60% marks in their previous class
- Family income must be less than 25k per month
- Applicant father either a driver of commercial vehicles or small transporter
Reward: Rs 3000 given up to 10th Standard and Rs3500 till the 12th class.
For Application Link: Automall Form Download Here
For more details: Vist here
2. The Institute of Chartered Accountant Merit Scholarship
The fellowship is offered by The Board of Studies of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The scholarship invites application for Intermediate IPC /Intermediate rank holders. Students who will meet the eligibility criteria will get the award of INR 200 per month for a minimum of 30 months.
Eligibility Criteria: Must be merit holder top 10 lists of intermediate IPC /Intermediate examination which is held MAY/November every year.
Deadline to Apply: Download your form through resource.cdn.icai.org before 30th September 2020.
3. SERB Science and Technology Award for Research (SERB- STAR)
Science and Engineering Research Board are acknowledging and inviting all such talented students to apply for the SERB Science and Technology Award for Research (SERB-STAR). The candidates within the age group of 40-50 years will be awarded for the SERB project as principal investigators. Under this award, the selected candidates will be provided with lots of benefits.
The candidates must be Academic researchers of 40-50 years of age and also holding a regular position at an academic institution or recognized R&D institution.
Rewards: The award will be INR 15000 per month and many other benefits too.
Deadline: Interested candidates can apply till 27th July 2020
Application Link: Click Here
4. R D Sethna Loan Karnataka Scholarship 2020
The students who have completed their higher education (12th pass) and above who are willing to undertake Commercial, Technology, Industrial, or Scientific studies in India or overseas can apply for this Scholarship. The main of this scholarship is to assist the deserving students of all communities and helping them to undertake their education for a bright future of our nation.
Eligibility: The applicant must pass the 12th exam with 50% marks and also willing to take admission for higher education.
Last date: The candidates can apply till 31st August 2020.
To Apply RD Sethna Scholarship: Click Here
5. Karnataka Scholarship for Minority
Karnataka Scholarship for Minority is specifically for IT, IIM students and invites all the students from the minority communities to apply for the scholarship and enjoy the benefits from it. It is granted by the Directorate of Minority, Govt of Karnataka that basically focuses on the minority community and provides the students with financial assistance so that they can complete their higher studies.
- To apply for this scholarship the students must have the following criteria- They must take admission in IITs, IIMs, NITs, IIITs, NLUs, IISERs, AIIMs, INI, and IUSLA.
- They must be from minority groups like Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, and Christian.
Deadline: The last date to apply is on 15th October 2020. The selected students will get INR 2 lakhs(only one-time incentive) during their course.
Apply Link – click here
6. Teach India Fellowship 2020 For Karnataka Students
This fellowship is an opportunity for all the universities and college young students to teach students. Basically, it is a program by which you serve your nation. Here applicants selected to teach lower background students who can’t afford the private school fees. The motto behind this fellowship is to introduce youth to the Indian education system and helps to educate lower-income employees children. So that our teachers by their knowledge and skill help to educate every child of India. There is also a salary decided under this fellowship as a reward.
Reward: Rs 21000 P/M plus Rs 5 to 10k travel allowance in case of relocation.
- Applicant must be completed their graduation
- He/she will be good at English
- Holds their graduation degree
- Any professionals and entrepreneurs can also eligible to apply if they have teaching skills
For Application Form: Click Here before 6th-Sep-2020
7. National Merit cum means scholarship (NMMS) Karnataka
National Merit cum means scholarship (NMMS) Karnataka is controlled and managed by the Central Government of India. It gives financial support to the poor students (who can’t continue their studies due to lack of money) by the Indian government.
All the students from class 8-12 can apply for this scholarship. The students who have got 55% in their previous qualification exam are eligible for the scholarship. Applicant’s family income should not be more than 1.5 lakh per annum.
The selection process of NMMS is divided into two tests. The candidate must get at least 40% marks in both the tests. The selected student will get the amount of INR 12000 per annum.
Deadline for application- The candidates must apply from between Nov to Jan.
Scholarship Application Link – Click here
Famous Scholarships for Students in Karnataka 2020
Here is the list of some famous scholarships for students in Karnataka 2020.
- MOMA Scholarship Merit cum Means (MCM)
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- 6th All India Online Essay Contest, Manthan 2020
- Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for class 11th Students
- Scheme Of Overseas Scholarships For SC/ST
- National Merit Cum Means Scholarship (NMMS)
- Santoor Scholarship For Women’s
- R D Sethna Loan Scholarship 2020
- SOF National Cyber Olympiad (NCO)
- Aakash NEST 2020
- CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
- Shankar International Children’s Competition
- Schindler Igniting Minds (SIM) Scholarship for Diploma Students
- The G.S.B Scholarship
- William J. Clinton Fellowship 2020-21
- Indra Gandhi Institute of Development Research Post-Doctoral Fellowship
Check out: Epass Karnataka 2020 Application Status
How To Check Karnataka Scholarship Status
Want to know the application status of your Karnataka scholarship please follow the below steps –
- Firstly, you need to visit on the official link here
- Now, a dialog box with the name “Know your application status” opens on your screen
- Fill your application and academic year on it
- Then, put your basics details like DOB, register number, etc
- Now enter the captcha code
- Finally, Click on “Get Status” Button and get the status of your application.
- By this process, you can able to check your Karnataka Scholarship Application Status 2020
2nd PUC Scholarship List 2020
Apply online in the top 2nd PUC scholarship of 2020 like Abdul Kalam, Vidyasiri, Vidhyadhan and many more karnataks below –
Vidyasiri 2nd PUC Scholarship For Karnataka Students 2020
Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020 for 2nd PUC is specially designed for the students of SC/ST/OBC/PWD. The focus of this initiative to support the students who are willing to take their education ahead. the distribution of the scholarships is done through the electronic payment system which connects all the welfare organizations. It is offered by the support of the Department of Backward classes welfare, Karnataka.
Interested students who are willing to apply for the Vidyasiri Scholarship 2020-2021 can check the application, scholarship status, deadline, and other information by visiting the website karepass.cgg.in. The students of the castes OBC, SC, ST category can fill the status to get the fixed amount of the scholarship. They can subsequently check their status too.
The applicant must be a domicile of Karnataka. for sc/st candidates the family income should up to 2 lakh per annum. for OBC/PWD candidates the family income should be up to 1 lakh per annum. The applicants should have 75% attendance.
Reward: The selected candidates will be benefited from INR 15000/- per month. The scholarship will be given to 20,000 selected students.
Deadline: The candidates can apply till Mid October.
Application Link– click here
Jindal 2nd PUC Scholarship
Sitaram Jindal Scholarship is organized by the Jindal foundation for all 11th to pg students. It is a merit cum means a type of scholarship. This Jindal scholarship for PUC students comes every year. Even, ITI, diploma students can also participate in it. Most importantly, students can participate in this scholarship through both online and offline mode.
Last date To Apply: 23-July
- Applicant must be studied in 11th or 12th class
- Boys need to a scored minimum of 75% and Girls 70%
- Family annual incomes less than 4 lac
- The candidate age not be crossed 30 years
Checkout: SSP Pre matric Scholarship Status
Students get Reward up to Rs-25000/ Per Month as a scholarship reward. For more details– Click Here
Application Form: Download Here
- The G.S.B Scholarship
The gaud Saraswati Brahman Scholarship League offering the G.S.B Scholarship 2020 for the students of GSB community. Students from standard 5 to graduation level can apply to this Scholarship. The candidates can apply online and the deadline period varies from class.
Deadline: 5th – 10th standard is on 15th July 2020, for PUC/ junior college, it is in mid-October.
To apply – click here
Vidyadhan 2nd PUC Scholarship Program 2020
Vidyadhan Karnataka Scholarship Program is conducted and managed by the Sarojini Damodaran Foundation for the students who have completed their class 10/SSLC examination with at least 90% marks from the states like Karnataka, Kerela, Telangana, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, and Andhra Pradesh. The aim of this scholarship scheme is to help talented students who are economically weak mainly from belonging to the family having an annual income of fewer than 2 lakh per annum. Students will be selected based on their academic performance, interviews or short test. The capable students will be selected and they will be awarded up to INR 6000/-.
To Apply– Click here
Scheme of overseas Scholarship for SC/ST students of Karnataka
Every year the government of Karnataka provides Scheme of overseas Scholarship to SC/ST students who are willing to go in foreign countries for Master’s or Ph.D. level studies. The students who are financially weak this scholarship aims to assist them to acquire the quality education.
The family income of those students is not more than 6 lakh per annum will get 100% financial relief. If the income is below 10lakh per annum those students will be eligible for only 33% financial assistance. The applicant must have obtained at least 60% marks in the previous exam.
Award: The selected students will get up to rs 75000 for books, other study materials, and medical insurance.
Deadline: The last date to apply is before 9th July 2020
Apply Link– Click here
Karnataka Government will be launching Scholarships for OBC category students soon. Stay connected with us for the latest updates on Karnataka Government scholarships.