The 2nd PUC Scholarship 2023 Karnataka is an opportunity for students to get financial assistance for their academic endeavors. Scholarships are a great way for students to fund their education and achieve their academic goals. In the state of Karnataka, the Department of Pre-University Education (DPUE) offers scholarships for 2nd PUC students to help them pursue higher education without financial constraints.
Get Rs 2000 Monthly Under Karnataka Gruha Lakshmi Yojana
2nd PUC Prize Money 2023
Karnataka Government launched Prize Money Scholarship 2023 for the deserving meritorious students of backward classes to pursue their dream education. There are many deserving candidates amongst all of those who do not get their dream education or job due to a lack of finances. In such scenario Karnataka government has initiated a big step to by launching this scholarship.
The scholarship for 2nd puc students karnataka 2023 application process involves filling out an online application form, submitting the required documents, and undergoing a verification process. Successful applicants will receive the scholarship funds directly into their bank account.
2nd PUC Scholarship 2023 Karnataka Eligibility Criteria:
The eligibility criteria for the 2nd PUC Scholarship 2023 Karnataka are as follows:
- The applicant must be a resident of Karnataka.
- The applicant must have passed their 1st PUC examination in the year 2022.
- The applicant must have secured a minimum of 75% in their 1st PUC examination.
- The applicant must be enrolled in a 2nd PUC course in a recognized institution in Karnataka.
Application Process of 2nd PUC Scholarship in Karnataka 2023
The application process for the 2nd PUC Scholarship 2023 Karnataka is as follows:
- The applicant must visit the official website of the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka.
- The applicant must register themselves on the website with their personal details such as name, date of birth, and contact information.
- The applicant must provide their academic details, including their marks in the 1st PUC examination and the name of the institution they are enrolled in for the 2nd PUC course.
- The applicant must upload the necessary documents, including their 1st PUC marks card and their income certificate.
- The applicant must submit the application form and take a printout of the same for future reference.
The selection process for the 2nd PUC Scholarship 2023 Karnataka is as follows:
- The selection committee will evaluate the applications and shortlist the eligible candidates based on their academic performance in the 1st PUC examination.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for an interview, where they will be assessed based on their financial need and academic potential.
- The final selection will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview and the availability of funds.
2nd PUC Students Karnataka 2023 Scholarship Amount:
The amount of scholarship awarded to the selected candidates under the 2nd PUC Scholarship 2023 Karnataka is as follows:
- For students belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) and Scheduled Tribe (ST) categories, the scholarship amount is Rs. 3000 per annum.
- For students belonging to the Other Backward Classes (OBC) category, the scholarship amount is Rs. 2000 per annum.
- For students belonging to the General category, the scholarship amount is Rs. 1500 per annum.
Renewal Process of 2nd PUC Prize Money 2023
The 2nd PUC Scholarship 2023 Karnataka is renewable for the subsequent years of the 2nd PUC course, subject to the following conditions:
- The student must have secured a minimum of 60% in their previous year’s examination.
- The student must have a minimum attendance of 75% in their classes.
- The student must not have been involved in any disciplinary action during the previous academic year.
Top Scholarship for 2nd puc students karnataka 2023 List
|Scholarship for engineering students
|SSP Post matric Karnataka Scholarship For SC Students
|Social Welfare Department
|20 April 2023
|SSP Post matric Karnataka Scholarship For ST Students
|Tribal Wel. Depart.
|EWS SSP Post Matric Scholarship
|Backward Classes Welfare Department
|MCM Minority Scholarship Karnataka
|Depart. Of Minority Welfare
|Post Matric Scholarship for minority students Karnataka
|Medical Students Fee Rembruisment Scheme
|Depart. Of Medical Welfare
|SC/ST Karnataka Scholarship
|Government of Karnataka
|Scheme of Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST students
|SWD Govt. Of Kar.
How To Check Status of 2nd PUC Scholarship 2023 Karnataka
If you are a student who has applied for the 2nd PUC Scholarship 2023 Karnataka, it is important to keep track of your scholarship status to know whether you have been selected and the amount of prize money you will receive. The Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka provides an easy way to check the status of your scholarship application. In this article, we will guide you through the steps on how to check the Karnataka 2nd PUC prize money 2023 scholarship status.
Step 1: Visit the Official Website
The first step to check your scholarship status is to visit the official website of the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka. The website is designed to provide all the necessary information regarding the scholarship and its application process.
Step 2: Login to the Scholarship Portal
Once you have visited the website, click on the ‘Scholarship’ tab on the home page. This will take you to the scholarship portal, where you need to log in using your application number and date of birth. If you have not registered on the portal, you will need to do so before proceeding.
Step 3: Check Scholarship Status
After logging in, you will be redirected to the dashboard page, where you can view the status of your scholarship application. Look for the ‘Scholarship Status’ section, where you can check whether your application is under process, approved or rejected.
If your scholarship application is approved, you will also be able to see the amount of prize money that you are eligible to receive based on your category. The scholarship amount for SC/ST students is Rs. 3000 per annum, for OBC students it is Rs. 2000 per annum, and for General category students, it is Rs. 1500 per annum.
Step 4: Download Scholarship Certificate
If your scholarship application is approved, you can also download the scholarship certificate from the portal. This certificate can be used as proof of your scholarship for any future references.
Scholarship For 2nd PUC Passed Students Karnataka 2023
Here is the list of the latest Karnataka scholarship 2023 to Apply online and offline for PUC Passed SC/ST/OBC Students.
1. Karnataka Scholarship for Minority
Karnataka Scholarship for Minority is specifically for IT, IIM students and invites all the students from the minority communities to apply for the scholarship and enjoy the benefits from it. It is granted by the Directorate of Minority, Govt of Karnataka that basically focuses on the minority community and provides the students with financial assistance so that they can complete their higher studies.
- To apply for this scholarship the students must have the following criteria- They must take admission in IITs, IIMs, NITs, IIITs, NLUs, IISERs, AIIMs, INI, and IUSLA.
- They must be from minority groups like Muslim, Sikh, Parsi, and Christian.
Deadline: The last date to apply is on 30th April 2023. The selected students will get INR 2 lakhs(only one-time incentive) during their course.
Apply Link – click here
2. The Institute of Chartered Accountant Merit Scholarship
The fellowship is offered by The Board of Studies of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The scholarship invites application for Intermediate IPC /Intermediate rank holders. Students who will meet the eligibility criteria will get the award of INR 200 per month for a minimum of 30 months.
Eligibility Criteria: Must be merit holder top 10 lists of intermediate IPC /Intermediate examination which is held MAY/November every year.
Deadline to Apply: Download your form through resource.cdn.icai.org before 30th September 2023.
3. SERB Science and Technology Award for Research (SERB- STAR)
Science and Engineering Research Board are acknowledging and inviting all such talented students to apply for the SERB Science and Technology Award for Research (SERB-STAR). The candidates within the age group of 40-50 years will be awarded for the SERB project as principal investigators. Under this award, the selected candidates will be provided with lots of benefits.
The candidates must be Academic researchers of 40-50 years of age and also holding a regular position at an academic institution or recognized R&D institution.
Rewards: The award will be INR 15000 per month and many other benefits too.
Deadline: Interested candidates can apply till 27th July 2023
Application Link: Click Here
4. R D Sethna Loan Karnataka Scholarship 2023
The students who have completed their higher education (12th pass) and above who are willing to undertake Commercial, Technology, Industrial, or Scientific studies in India or overseas can apply for this Scholarship. The main of this scholarship is to assist the deserving students of all communities and helping them to undertake their education for a bright future of our nation.
Eligibility: The applicant must pass the 12th exam with 50% marks and also willing to take admission for higher education.
Last date: The candidates can apply till 31st August 2023.
To Apply RD Sethna Scholarship: Click Here
5. Shriram Automall Education Scholarship Programme
The scheme is offering by the Shriram foundation for all 8th to 12th class students. Basically, the scholarship is providing to help students in their basic pursuing education. All the govt and private school students are eligible to apply for the Shriram automall education scholarship 2023. The scholarship amount would be directly paid by the cheque by the name of the student.
- Applicant must have 60% marks in their previous class
- Family income must be less than 25k per month
- Applicant father either a driver of commercial vehicles or small transporter
Reward: Rs 3000 given up to 10th Standard and Rs3500 till the 12th class.
For Application Link: Automall Form Download Here
For more details: Visit here
6. Teach India Fellowship 2023 For Karnataka Students
This fellowship is an opportunity for all the universities and college young students to teach students. Basically, it is a program by which you serve your nation. Here applicants selected to teach lower background students who can’t afford the private school fees. The motto behind this fellowship is to introduce youth to the Indian education system and helps to educate lower-income employees children. So that our teachers by their knowledge and skill help to educate every child of India. There is also a salary decided under this fellowship as a reward.
Reward: Rs 21000 P/M plus Rs 5 to 10k travel allowance in case of relocation.
- Applicant must be completed their graduation
- He/she will be good at English
- Holds their graduation degree
- Any professionals and entrepreneurs can also eligible to apply if they have teaching skills
For Application Form: Click Here before 6th-Sep-2023
Karnataka Scholarship for 12th Passed Students
- The G.S.B Scholarship
- Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities
- MOMA Scholarship Merit cum Means (MCM)
- Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship for class 11th Students
- Scheme Of Overseas Scholarships For SC/ST
- Aakash NEST 2023
- National Merit Cum Means Scholarship (NMMS)
- Santoor Scholarship For Women’s
- CPS International Science Supremo Olympiad
- Vidyadhan Scholarship Program
- Shankar International Children’s Competition
- Schindler Igniting Minds (SIM) Scholarship for Diploma Students
- R D Sethna Loan Scholarship 2023