Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023 is a kind of post-matric scholarship offered to 11th to post-graduation level. It is a merit-based scholarship awarded to students from Karnataka who are pursuing undergraduate or postgraduate studies. The scholarship is funded by the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust, a non-profit organization that was established in 2012 to promote education and social welfare.
The Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship is a valuable opportunity for students from Karnataka who are pursuing higher education. The scholarship can help to offset the cost of tuition and other expenses, and it can help students to focus on their studies without financial worry. Applications for the are accepted online.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023-24
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trusts offered this shamanur shivashankarappa scholarship 2023-24 to the students. This scholarship is specially designed by the trust of the Karnataka students who want to pursue professional courses in engineering, technology, law, medical, dental, nursing, and management. This scholarship also helps the students who want to pursue their further studies and achieved outstanding performance in academics. The main motto of this scholarship program is to give financial help to the poor students of Karnataka who want to fulfill their dream of higher education.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023
The last date has already declared from the trust end which is given below. All the aspirants, please check the deadline and apply before it crossed-
|Started of Application||1-Oct-2023|
|Last Date to apply Shamanur Shivashankarappa scholarship 2020 online||15-Nov-2023|
|Last Date to apply offline||20-Nov-2023|
|Last date to send the printed application with the required documents||25-Nov-2023|
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023 Eligibility
In Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Program, the student should be eligible for the following conditions:
- Be a resident of Karnataka
- Have a family income of less than Rs. 1 lakh per annum
- Have secured admission to a recognized undergraduate or postgraduate institution
- Have a minimum aggregate of 60% in their previous examination
The cut-off percentage for different courses are as under:
|PUC, MBBS||90 % marks (e.g. – if a student is pursuing PUC, he/she has to obtain a minimum of 90 % marks in 10th/SSLC)|
|Diploma, B.Sc., B.Com, B.E., BVSC||85 % marks|
|BCA, BA, BBM/BBA, B.Pharma, BDS, MA, M.Sc, M.Com, B.Ed.||80 % marks|
|CA, MCA, MBA, M.Phil, M.Tech, M.Ped||75 % marks|
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship 2023 Application
For Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyana Trust’s Scholarship the applicant can follow the following steps:
- The applicant can fill the Application via online mode of the official website.
- For applying applicant can Click here
- To fill the form applicant need to read all the instructions carefully
- And after that, he/she can start filling the application form.
- Now, you need to enter your details, education details, and bank details.
- Click on “accept the declaration” check box
- Now, hit on submit button
- When the applicant filled the whole form he/she need to take the printout of the filled-in application form.
At last, the applicant needs to send the printout along with all the requisite documents by courier, post, or in-person to: “The Secretary,
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust,
C/o. R L Law College,
Behind Bapuji Educational Association Head office,
P J Extension, Davangere-577002”, Karnataka
Get Free Bus Service Scheme Under Karnataka Shakti Yojana 2023
Required Documents For Scholarship
With The Printed Application the applicant needs to attach the following Documents:
- SSLC/10th and PUC/12th mark sheet
- The applicant needs to attach the previous semester/year mark sheet (if studying UG or PG)
- Income certificate
- Copy of Identity card issued by the institution
- Copy of Aadhar card
- Attach Passport size photograph in a printed application
- Copy of student bank passbook
- Copy of admission/fee receipt
Shamanur Scholarship Reward 2023
The scholarship amount is Rs. 5,000 per semester for undergraduate students and Rs. 10,000 per semester for postgraduate students. The scholarship is awarded for a maximum of four years for undergraduate students and two years for postgraduate students.
Here are some additional details about the Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship:
- The scholarship is open to students of all castes and religions.
- Students who are currently enrolled in a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate program are eligible to apply.
- Students who have already received a degree are not eligible to apply.
- Students who are currently receiving any other scholarship or fellowship are not eligible to apply.