SSP Post Matric Karnataka gov in 2021 has successfully launched the state scholarship portal. This portal has been designed to apply efficiently for Pre-Matric as well as Post-Matric scholarships. The Government of Karnataka designed this portal and made it available for public use so that eligible candidates may be able to avail the scholarship opportunities presented by the State. The Welfare Department wing of the State of Karnataka plays a vital role in helping deserving students make use of the scholarships and avoid falling prey to the hindrances that may prevent them from excelling in their studies.
SSP Post Matric Karnataka gov in Scholarship – About
ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in Scholarship has been offered by four departments which include, The Minorities Welfare Department, Scheduled Welfare Department, Backward Classes Welfare, and. The scholarship amount can be easily availed by the students by providing certain details. After the provision of certain details, the students receive the stipulated amount in the Bank Account of their parents through direct benefit transfer. Any student who wishes to have a look at the different scholarships and apply for those (if eligible) can do so by visiting the Karnataka Government’s official website or directly by clicking on the given link below.
SSP Post Matric Karnataka gov in 2021 Last Date
Different scholarships have different last date of application. Scholarship schemes and their last date have been enlisted below.
Last date of application
Post-matric Scheme by scheduled tribes depart.
SSP Scholarship taking into consideration the social welfare department
1 July 2021
SSP Scholarship taking into consideration the Minorities welfare scheme
Eng and diploma Students scheme followed by Technical education department
1 July 2021
Post Matric Fee reimbursement Scheme By Department Of Disability Welfare
31 Aug 2021
SSP Scholarship taking into consideration the development of Brahmins
20 June 2021
Students who have been studying in various standards under various courses can apply only till the last date of their respective departments. Individuals can apply for both fresh applications as well as renewal of their previous scholarships. Students are also requested to apply for their Caste certificates or the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) through the following site by filling in the relevant details ( In case the students fail to possess these certificates and wish to apply under these departments).
Check out: SSP Postmatric Scholarship 2021
Eligibility Criteria For ssp.post-matric.karnataka.gov.in
- The applicant must be from the SC/ST section of the society for being eligible to apply under the SC/ST Scholarship department.
- The annual income of the applicant’s parents must be less than one Lakh rupees per annum.
- The applicant must be a regular student of a particular educational institution, failing which he will stand ineligible for the scheme.
- The educational institution in which the student is studying should have affiliation from a recognized board either ICSE, CBSE or the State Board.
- If a student fails to not qualify for a higher standard, i.e, detained in the same standard and has been availing the scholarship scheme will stand disqualified. He/She won’t be able to enjoy the scholarship benefit henceforth.
Documents Required For The SSP Post Matric Karnataka gov in Scholarship
Students are required to upload a scanned copy of the following documents.
- Candidates are expected to have a valid College registration number or students’ ID.
- Students must have a mobile number, which would be used as their registered mobile
- Students are expected to have an income certificate.
- Students must have a Caste Certificate.
- Students who are Physically Challenged must have their disability card number assigned by the Government of India.
- Applicants must have an Aadhar Card. The parents of students are also expected to have their respective aadhar cards.
SSP Post Matric Karnataka gov in Create Account
In order to create an account in the SSP Portal, applicants are required to follow the following steps.
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Karnataka Government or direct click on the given link to go to the official page. https://ssp.postmatric.karnataka.gov.in/
Step 2: Students are required to click on the ‘create account’ option on the home page.
Step 3: Students are then requested to enter their scholarship type and then enter their students SATS ID.
Step 4: Then, the students are required to select the ‘Get Data’ option to initiate the application process.
Step 5: Your screen will then display the student’s details from the SATS ID.
Step 6: The next step involves the applicants clicking on the ‘Save and proceed’ button.
Step 7: Then, the applicants are expected to enter their mobile number, thereafter, click on the ‘Submit’ button on the page.
Step 8: After clicking on the submit button, an OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
Step 9: The students would then be required to enter their OTP and confirm their password.
Step 10: The students are recommended to follow each step carefully and fill in the details correctly. After carefully filling in all the details candidates should submit the scholarship application form.
The SSP Scholarship portal has enabled several students to gain benefits. Students of various castes and regions of the state can make use of these opportunities merely by filling in the relevant details. Students from various strata of the society such as SC, ST, Economically Weaker Sections, and Minority Community have been applying for these scholarships and fetching the stipulated amounts. Students who have been studying in Class 10th or any standard below class 10, i.e, Class 1-10 can have a look at the Pre-Matric Scholarship schemes and can consider giving a thought about applying for these scholarships. Similarly, students who have been studying in a class above class 10 can look at the Post Matric schemes of the government and apply for those. Also, the students who have been pursuing graduation, post-graduation, M.Phil, Research Work, or other higher studies are eligible to avail the scholarship opportunities. The government has designated an amount of 8000 rupees for pursuing M.Phil while 10,000 for pursuing Ph.D. These amounts are to be delivered to the students after they complete their respective degrees.
Benefits of the SSP Portal
- Students who have been pursuing an M.Phil Degree can avail an amount of 8000 rupees under the post-matric scholarship scheme.
- Students pursuing a ph.D degree can avail an amount of 10,000 rupees under the post-matric scheme after the completion of their degree.
- SSP Scholarship scheme provides three post Matric schemes, which takes into consideration the coverage of tuition fees of the higher studies courses. The scholarship benefits are provided in the form of financial aids being 10,000 rupees and 8,000 rupees for Ph.D and M.Phil degrees respectively.
- SSP Portal allows for the efficient application of scholarships, tracking of the status of the scholarship and analyzing whether one is eligible for the scheme or not.
Advantages of the SSP Post Matric Karnataka Gov In Portal
- Since the application process is easy, it will help students from every corner of the state avail the benefit of the scheme. This in turn would lead the literacy rate to rise, thereby helping the State get educated professionals in various fields.
- There won’t be any obstacle in the path of students acquiring their dreams. Money will no longer be a determining factor.
- This will also lead to a decline in the dropout ratio of school students. Students generally dropout due to financial barriers, the provision of SSP Portal will help students gain financial benefit from the state and move on with their studies.
Terms and conditions of the SSP Portal
- A student is expected to return the stipulated scholarship amount to the state if he/she discontinues her studies or if the student fails to make it to a higher standard his/her scholarship will stand canceled.
- In case a student is found guilty of producing a false document, his/her scholarship will stand canceled. The amount paid to the student would be recovered by the state.
- If the applicant fails to perform well or if the student’s attendance is low, he/she would not be able to avail the government’s scholarship benefit under that scholarship scheme.
- The SSP Scholarship scheme takes into consideration the progress of the student, the student is not expected to have a low progress rate.