The SSP Post Matric Scholarship is a scholarship program that is accessible to students belonging to minority groups. It is a kind of SC/ST scholarship for Karnataka Students. This initiative is organized by various departments such as social welfare and tribal departments, with the primary objective of providing financial assistance to underprivileged students to help them complete their studies. The State Scholarship Portal (SSP) Post Matric Scholarship is a scholarship program offered by the Government of Karnataka to eligible students pursuing post-matriculation education. The scholarship is intended to help students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds to continue their education and to achieve their full potential.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24 Last Date is 31 Aug 2023 has been announced officially on the government welfare portal i.e. ssp.post.matric.karnataka.gov.in. The Application Form is giving on the portal please click and apply in the relevant schemes.
SSP Post Matric Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- The candidate should apply to Karnataka State.
- The candidate should fit the Scheduled Caste, Schedule Tribe or Backward Class.
- The revenue of the family should not be more than 2 lakhs.
- The student should have marked a minimum of 50 % in the Earlier Examination
Are you belong to the 9th and 10th class then don’t worry SSP Karnataka have pre-matric scholarship as well check out here
SSP Scholarship 2023 covers many benefits for SC, ST, OBC, and backward belongings. Students of class 11th and 12th can apply for this Scholarship. This step is taken and commenced by the state government as a means to empower the intellectuals. It occurs to encourages the learners in words of economic SSP Karnataka Port and motivates them to expand their prospect achievement. Lakhs of students apply for these schemes and the deserving ones every year accept the advantage of this strategy.
How To Apply For SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2023
The candidate needs to obey the following steps to apply in schemes-
- To create a login I’d, the first thing is we have to visit the official website of the State Scholarship Portal
- Then click on create an account on the home page.
- After that select the type of Scholarship.
- In the new tab enter Student SATS ID and then click on the Get Data button.
- Then fill in all the details that are asked in the Application form.
- You should not forget to save the login Id and password.
- Then u will get the login id and password
- Then Go back to the home page.
- You should click on the student login.
- Then in the new tab fill the login Id and password.
- Now the SSP Karnataka Scholarship will open in the new tab.
- The next step is to fill the form with all the details carefully and click on the submit button.
- Next, we should upload all the documents and click on the submit button.
- Then we can take the hard copy through the printer for further details
Documents Required to Apply SSP Post Matric Scholarship
- Aadhaar Card
- SSLC Mark Sheet
- Caste Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account Details
- Proof of Residence
- Passport Size Photo
Here are some additional details about the required documents:
- Aadhaar Card: The Aadhaar Card is a 12-digit unique identification number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI). It is a mandatory document for all citizens of India.
- SSLC Mark Sheet: The SSLC Mark Sheet is a document that shows the marks obtained by the student in the Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) examination.
- Caste Certificate: The Caste Certificate is a document that proves the caste of the student. It is required for students who belong to Scheduled Castes (SCs) and Scheduled Tribes (STs).
- Income Certificate: The Income Certificate is a document that shows the annual income of the student’s family. It is required for students who belong to families with an annual income of less than Rs. 2 lakhs.
- Bank Account Details: The Bank Account Details are required for the scholarship amount to be credited to the student’s bank account.
- Proof of Residence: The Proof of Residence is a document that shows the student’s place of residence. It can be a copy of the student’s electricity bill, water bill, or rent agreement.
- Passport Size Photo: A passport size photo of the student is required to be uploaded in the online application form.
List of SSP Post matric Scholarship 2023-24
Scheme By Depart.
Social Welfare Department
Post-Matric Scholarship For SC Students
Tribal Welfare Department
Post-Matric Scholarship For St Students
01 Jul 2023
Depart. Of Technical Development
Fee Reimbursement For Engineering/ Diploma For SC/ST Students
Department Of Minority Development
Post Matric Scholarship For Minority
MCM Scholarship For Minority
|Depart Of Disability Welfare||Post Matric Fee rembruisement Scheme||31 Aug 2023|
Department Of Medical Development
Fee Reimbursement For Medical SC/ST Students
15, May 2023
Backward Classes Department
Post Matric Scholarship For Backward class scheme
Check Out More SSP Post Matric Karnataka gov in Scholarship 2023
SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2023-24 Last date
New SSP post-matric scholarship 2023-24 last date announced by the Karnataka Government is 31 Aug 2023. So, the applicant’s who had not applied till please apply before the date gone. Rest updated information available on the same page please stay connected.
New Update Release: Besides all the mention documents below, the RD certificate is also required to complete the scholarship registration process. If you don’t have the certificate please apply online for the certificate through the nadakacheri.karnataka.gov.in link.
The fundamental question to be maintained in our mind before filling the SSP Karnataka scholarship form 2023 is that there is no gender or caste-based irrationality entertained in this scholarship scheme. The applicant could either be a general category or SC /ST. Some colleges are blacklisted from the government and those college students do not get to examine any advantage of the scholarship scheme.
How to get an e-Attestation of the SSP Post Matric documents?
Below is the procedure for the e-Attestation process to follow.
- First, we should Go to the SSP Postmatric website link given above
- Then move to ‘click here for e-authentication portal Link’
- Or directly click here to attest or verification of documents
- Enter here your Aadhaar number and name
- Fill the captcha given in the image box and click on submit button
- Now, you have done the process and upload your docs here.
FAQs Regarding Karnataka SSP Post-Matric Scholarship
Q-What is the Karnataka SSP Post-Matric Scholarship?
A- The Karnataka SSP (State Scholarship Portal) Post-Matric Scholarship is a government-funded scholarship program aimed at providing financial assistance to students from economically disadvantaged backgrounds who are pursuing post-secondary education in Karnataka.
Q- Who is eligible for the Karnataka SSP Post-Matric Scholarship?
A- To be eligible for the Karnataka SSP Post-Matric Scholarship, students must be residents of Karnataka and belong to the Scheduled Caste (SC) or Scheduled Tribe (ST) category. Additionally, they should be enrolled in a recognized post-matric course in a recognized educational institution.
Q- What expenses does the Scholarship cover?
A- The scholarship covers various expenses, including tuition fees, maintenance allowance, book allowances, and other incidental costs related to education.
Q- How can I apply for the Karnataka SSP Post-Matric Scholarship?
A- To apply for the Karnataka SSP Post-Matric Scholarship, eligible students need to visit the official SSP portal of the Government of Karnataka. They must register on the portal, complete the application form, and provide the required documents, such as caste/category certificate, income certificate, academic records, and bank account details.
Q- How are the recipients selected for the Scholarship?
A- The selection process for the Karnataka SSP Post-Matric Scholarship is typically based on factors such as academic merit, financial need, and eligibility criteria set by the Karnataka State Scholarship Department. The final selection is made by the scholarship authorities based on the information provided in the application and the supporting documents.
Q- How will the scholarship amount be disbursed?
A- Once the selection process is complete, the scholarship amount will be directly credited to the bank account provided by the student during the application process. It is important to ensure that accurate bank account details are provided to avoid any delays in the disbursal of funds.
Q- How can I track the status of my application?
A- Applicants can track the status of their application through the SSP portal or the designated portal of the Karnataka State Scholarship Department. The portal usually provides an option to check the application status by entering the application or registration number.
SSP Post matric Help Desk Numbers
For Queries and E-Attestation Process – 08035254757
Department of Minority Scheme – 08022535931
Depart. Of Social Welfare Scholarship scheme- 9008400078
Department of Backward Class Scheme – 8050770005
ST Welfare Depart. Scheme – 08022261789
11 thoughts on “SSP Post matric Scholarship 2023-24 Karnataka Application Form, Last Date”
My Income is more than Rs 5.5 laks,can my daughter get scholarship & belongs to SC Category …??
no, your income is more than eligible income….you need to try in other scholarships
I’m pursuing post graduate can I apply for this scholarship???
please check your eligibility criteria before applying, otherwise, you can apply for PG Scholarships available on this site
Sir my residential state is karanataka. And my 10th STD is also completed in karanataka but 12th std is completed in Maharashtra. My category is SC . I am studying in post graduation in karanataka. So in applications form 12th education entry out of state complete no option.. sir plz tell me how to fill ssp scholoship form…
Dear this is only for Karnataka residents….but you can discuss ur issue on the given helps desk numbers
Im OBC 2A category and income is 4,00,000 ..can i apply for vidyashri scholarship ??
yes …..but before apply please read other eligibilities as well
I want scholarship
please apply in relevant scholarship
Rama naik s/o dhajya naik basrkoduthanda huvinahadagalli (Tq)ballary(dristec) please my scholarship