Tripura Scholarship 2023 is a financial aid program provided by the Government of Tripura to support students from economically weaker sections of society. The scholarship is open to students pursuing higher education in various fields such as engineering, medicine, law, and management. It aims to provide financial assistance to students who are unable to afford the high costs of education.
The application process usually begins in the month of June every year and the deadline for submitting the application is usually in the month of August. But for the Post Matric Tripura scholarship last date is 31 January 2023 for SC and OBC Students.
You will get different kinds of schemes at www.schoalrships.gov.in Scholarship Tripura.
|Scholarship Offering||Tripura Government|
|Available Schemes||Tripura Post Matric and Pre-matric Scheme|
|Who Can Apply||Tripura students|
|Tripura Scholarship 2023 Last Date||30 January 2023|
|Amount Disbursement||Officially Announced Soon|
|Application Portal||NSP Portal|
The Government of Tripura offers a variety of scholarships, with some also provided by private organizations. Known for its rich culture and stunning architecture, Tripura attracts many tourists. Additionally, the state is home to renowned colleges and universities such as Tripura University, ICFAI University, and the Institute of Chartered Financial Analysts of India. These scholarships provide a valuable opportunity for students to pursue their education at these institutions without financial barriers.
Tripura Scholarship 2023 Last Date
Tripura Scholarship 2023 Last Date is 31 January 2023 announced by the state government to apply in the scheme. Specific application date for pre-matric, post-matric schemes will be given below-
|S.No.||Tripura Schemes 2023||Last Application Date|
|1||Post-matric ST Tripura Schemes||
|2||Post-matric Tripura OBC Scheme||
|3||ST pre-Matric Schemes||
|5||SC pre-Matric Schemes||
|6||Tripura Pre-matric cleaning and health hazard SC applicant’s|
|7||Tripura SC post-Matric Schemes||31-10-2023|
Application procedure for Tripura Scholarship Schemes
- All the above Tripura schemes can apply through the NSP portal
- Visit the link for new registration click on the same
- Agree with the terms and conditions
- Enter your details click on submit button
- Now login with the given password
- After that select your scheme and fill in other details like aadhar card, Acc No
- And again click on submit button
Facing Issue to Apply On NSP Portal? Check out here step by step procedure
Popular Tripura Post Matric Scholarship 2023
In this section, you will get the list of famous Tripura post-matric scholarships to Apply for online.
1) Tripura Post Matric Scholarship for ST Students
The scheme is offered by the Government of Tripura for the students belonging to the ST category and also from underprivileged backgrounds.
- Students studying in class 11th to PG level from a recognized college /university can apply
- Family annual income should not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A
How to Apply: Through NSP Portal
This scholarship includes:
- Maintenance Allowance of INR 1200P/M.
- Reimbursement of compulsory non-refundable fees.
- Study tour fee till INR 1600 P/A.
- Thesis Typing Charge.
- Book Allowance fee is INR 1200.
- The disability fee is INR 240.
Last Date to Apply Tripura Post matric scheme for ST Students: 31 January 2023
2) Tripura Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC
The scholarship focus on SC students from an underprivileged background.
- Students studying in class 11th to PG level from a recognized Indian college/university.
- Students applying for this scheme must be 10th /12th passed out from a recognized board.
- Family annual income should not be less than 2.5 lakh P/A.
- Maintenance allowance of INR 1200P/M
- Reimbursement of compulsory non refundable fees.
- Study tour charge.
- Thesis Typing Charge
- Book Allowance charge
- Disability Charge is INR 240.
- Book Bank Facility INR 7500.
Last Date to Apply In Tripura Post Matric Scholarship Scheme for SC Students: 31, October 2023
3) NEC Merit Scholarship Tripura
This scholarship is for all the categories and for the students who are pursuing their higher studies.
- Applicants pursuing technical /professional /management /M.Phil /Ph.D. courses.
- Family Income should be less than 4.5 lakh from all the sources.
The amount from INR 20,000 to INR 30,000 P/A will be offered for various level of education.
Deadline to Apply: 31st January 2023
4) Dr. Ambedkar Post Matric Scholarship for EBC
The scheme is offered by the Government of Tripura in the month of January through the national scholarship portal.
Last Date to Apply for Dr. Ambedkar Tripura EBC Scholarship: 15, February 2023
- Applicants of class11th to PG level can apply.
- Family annual income should not be more than 1 lakh P/A.
- Maintenance allowance INR 750 to INR 35 p/m.
- Study Charges up to INR 900 P/A.
- Reader Charges up to INR 175 P/A .
- Thesis typing/printing charges up to INR 1000 (for research scholars).
Application Link: Through NSP Portal
Tripura Pre Matric Scholarship 2023
Here is a list of some famous Tripura pre-matric scholarship 2023 schemes to apply online for all eligible students.
1) Pre Matric SC Cleaning and Health Hazard Scholarship
The scholarship is open for school-going, students. The scholarship is offered by the government of Tripura to needy students who are willing to take their studies to a higher level.
- The scholarship is open to the children of people who are manual scavengers.
- One must have enrolled in class 1st to class 10th.
Last Date to Apply in the Pre matric Tripura Cleaning scheme: 31, October 2023
- Hostellers of class 3rd to class 10th will get INR700.
- For day scholars of class 1st to 10th will get INR 225 per month.
- Adhoc grant of INR 750 today scholars and INR 1000 hostellers is offered.
Application Link: Apply From National Scholarship Portal
2) Pre Matric Tripura Scholarship Scheme for ST
The scholarship is offered by the government of Tripura. You can apply for this scholarship through NSP portal. The scholarship is for 9th and 10th students who are willing to do complete schooling.
- Must be studying in a full-time government or government recognized school.
- Family Income must not exceed more than 2 lakh P/A
Application Link: Apply From National Scholarship Portal
- INR 150 to INR 350 per month.
- Book and Adhoc grant INR 750 P/A.
- Additional allowance INR 240 for the students with disability.
Deadline to Apply: 30 November 2023
3) National School of Drama Scholarship
The scholarship is offered by the National School of Drama for talented students who are talented and seeking admission in this top institution.
- Graduates from any stream from A to B school Indian or foreign university.
- They must have experience of theatre or formal /non formal teaching at school level.
- Must be from 18 to 40 years of age.
Selected candidate will get INR 45,000 p/m.
Deadline to Apply: November to December