AIPMST Exam date 2023-24 will be expanded to 22nd April 2023, Rest details will be given below!!
AIPMST 2023 is the one and the only Scholarship based medical entrance exam for all aspirants who want to pursue BDS and MBBS courses. Under this scheme scholarships will be given in the form of fees, rebates, or grant to complete medical courses just to help needy students from MBBS heavy expenses.
Hence, it is completely a merit-based entrance exam. So, all the students are advised to fill the form before the last date.
About All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test
Brainstorm Technical Excellence Pvt. Ltd it’s an education consulting corporation which is held all over India. Students can apply courses such as B.Pharma, B.Sc., Bio-Tech, B.Sc. Nursing and Paramedical conducting through AIPMST (Primary) scholarship examination. The expectation of this scenario is that the deserving and talented students who belong to the underprivileged background are put on the full right to do medical courses.
Apparently, For persisting medical course more than 270 colleges taking part in universities of AIPMST (primary) usually, students get a golden opportunity such as providing admission at the same time scholarship.
Important AIPMST Exam Date 2023-24 (Secondary)
|Last Date to AIPMST Scholarship Form submission||22 April 2023|
|Last Editing in the form||31 May 2023|
|Admit Card available to download||3 June 2023|
|Slot 1 Exam date||12 June|
|Slot 2 Exam date||19 June 2023|
|Exam Date for Slot 3||26th June|
|Slot 4 Exam date||29 June 2023|
|Result Declaration date||5 July 2023|
AIPMST Exam Primary Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who are intending to refer for this course make sure that basic eligibility must be fulfilled by the candidates which are inaugurated below:
- Applicants must have an approved 12th class with a minimum of 55% from a recognized institute.
- Candidates who are appearing 12th examination can also apply for this course on a prerequisite purpose.
- GEN/OBC candidates can endeavor only for 3year and SC/ST/PH candidates can endeavour for 5years.
- The candidate should have born on or after October 1st, 1994. SC/ST/PH category candidates there is a relaxation in upper age extent is allotted for 5 years.
AIPMST Scholarship Reward
The circumstances regarding the merit of scholarship are conveyed below:
- Full tuition fees are procured by the authority for 4 years to persevere medical courses and in any of the participating universities, 500 candidate expects to score 85% or better marks.
- 1000 candidates who’re obtaining beyond 75% but lesser than 85% will be procured tuition fee but just for 1 year.
- 3500 candidates obtaining lesser than 75% will be procured standard laptop.
AIPMST Syllabus 2023/Exam Pattern:
The details regarding the exam pattern AIPMST (Primary) is as follows:
- Exam Mode: Offline
- Question Paper Type: All the questions which will be asked in the exam will have objective-type questions.
- Subject Covered: PCB group questions will be asked in the exams.
- Total Questions and Marks: 50 questions of 4 marks will be asked in each subject.
- Marking scheme: For each correct answer will be allotted 4 marks and for each wrong answer will be deducted 0.25 marks.
AIPMST Registration Form 2023
Here, we are procuring the procedures to apply for All India Pre-Medical Scholarship Test (Primary) 2023 and the Registration Form below-
- To apply online click here
- First, you need to signup or register with the official site
- All the mandatory details fill in the form and click on submit button
- After that, an OTP going in the registered mobile number, just log in with that that OTP and set your password
- Upload your photo and Aadhar Card number
- Pay the requisite application fee.
- Finally, submit the details.
1. Require to download and print the application form.
2. Fill all the details which have inquired in the form.
3. Paste a photo (3.5 cm × 4.5 cm) and put your left-hand thumb impression (use blue stamp ink)
4. Your payment must be done through DD drawn in favor of BRAINSTORM TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE PVT. LTD. is expected at NEW DELHI.
5. Dispatch the filled-in application form also with DD through speed/registered post or courier