SSP Scholarship 2020-21 launched by the Karnataka government for both pre-matric and post-matric students. It is initiated by the Central Government for the e-Governance of Government of Karnataka (GoK). SSP Scholarship portal is started for permitting of Pre-Matric and Post-Matric Scholars of GoK officially on ssp.karnataka.gov.in.
These departments mainly work to provide financial assistance through Karnataka scholarships to underprivileged students. What another good job it does is transfers the benefits into the Aadhaar seeded account of the selected students.
Check Out Pre Matric Scholarship Schemes 2020-21
For the last date, application form, eligibility, login, renewal process read the complete article. This article will provide you with a thorough idea about all the information required for filling the Form/Application to apply for the scholarship.
- 1 SSP Scholarship 2020-21 Karnataka
- 2 ssp.karnataka.gov.in scholarship 2020 List
- 3 SSP Login Karnataka
SSP Scholarship 2020-21 Karnataka
The State government of Karnataka offers many ssp pre-matric scholarship and post-matric schemes to eligible candidates. There are 4 departments in total that offer scholarships through SSP to meritorious and needful students. These departments are :
- The Social Welfare Department
- Scheduled Welfare Department
- Backward Classes Welfare Department, and
- Minorities Welfare Department.
SSP Scholarship 2020-21 Last Date
Date Extension– Previously the date of applying online for the State scholarship was 30th November. But now it has now become 31st December 2020.
Recent Updates brought in SSP
Now, students can track their ‘student scholarship state status’ from the link provided: Click Here
ssp.karnataka.gov.in scholarship 2020 List
Some most demanded scholarships offered by SSP Karnataka as listed below:
- ssp pre-matric scholarship
- ssp post-matric scholarship
SSP Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21
The Ministry of Minority Affairs, Government of India offers this Scholarship. The main objective of this scholarship is to provide financial support to talented students belonging to SC/ST/OBC/Central OBC/minority communities/ General (Economically Weaker)/Kin of Defense Personnel (only technical education). And all these students who are in their 11th & 12th and pursuing B.Com/ITI classes of courses can be eligible for this scholarship but 30% of this SSP Scholarship amount reserved for girls. The whole application procedure for this scholarship is online.
Students who are interested can fill the application form. The last date to apply for the ssp post-matric scholarship is 30th November 2020.
SSP Login Karnataka
The Govt of Karnataka through SSP login Karnataka portal offers many scholarships to students who belong to SC/ST/OBC/Minority Communities/General (Economically Weaker Section). Students from Minority Communities can apply for the Pre-Matric Scholarship studying from class 1 to 10th. And similarly, those students who are studying in class 11th and 12th (Post 10th) can apply for the Post-Matric Scholarship. Whereas, students who are in their graduation, post-graduation, and Ph.D. can also apply for scholarships. The SSP Pre-Matric Scholarship provides students whose parents engaged in occupations like manual scavenging, tanning, and cleaning, etc.
Those who are pursuing their Ph.D. and M.Phil are entitled to get Rs.8000 and Rs.10,000 at the end of their research work. This application also helps students to apply fresh or reapply for renewal of their applications and to track the status of their applications. The main motive of this scheme is to improve the student’s interest in the research field.
Another facility this portal allows for students is they can easily track the list of students for whom the scholarship is paid. But, the students belong to the province of Karnataka are only they are allowed to apply for the scholarship.
How To Apply SSP.karnataka.gov.in scholarship
Selection Procedure of SSP Scholarship Karnataka
Mainly the selection procedure of eligible students based on financial status and family income. And if two or more student’s family income is the same then the DOB of students will be considered. It means students possessing more age will be preferred. Those who are eligible candidates will receive the scholarship benefits. And the benefits cover course fees and other expenditures. It will be transferred to the beneficiaries Aadhaar seeded bank account through the DBT process as mentioned before.
Check out: Epass Karnataka 2020 Application Status
SSP Scholarship Renewal 2020-21
Consider the below points for SSP Scholarship Renewal.
- 1st Go to the official website of SSP Karnataka. i.e (https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/)
- Then click on the ‘Student Login’. Login using user Id and password.
- Now, click on ‘Renewal Form’ to edit the application form.
- And fill the correct information and submit it for renewal.
How to know the Status of SSP Scholarship 2020-21
Follow the below points to know how to track the student’s SSP status.
- First, Go to the official website of SSP Karnataka i.e (https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/)
- Then click on the ‘Track Student Scholarship Status’ appeared on the homepage.
- Now enter your SATS ID and select Financial Year.
- Then, click on the ‘Search’ button to check your scholarship application status.
How to Track List of Students for whom Scholarship is Paid in SSP
Consider the below points to know the scholarship amount paid to which student.
- Go to the official website of SSP Karnataka i.e (https://ssp.karnataka.gov.in/)
- Now click on the ‘List of Students for whom Scholarship is Paid’ appeared on the homepage.
- After this, now select Financial Year, Department, District and Taluk to get the list of paid students.
- Finally, click on ‘Search’ to see the list of students for whom the scholarship is paid.