Application for Paramedical courses in Karnataka has been started for almost every college in India. Basically, these courses are high in demand because of tremendous growth opportunities. We bring this article to help the students of Karnataka to sort paramedical courses as per their interest.
Here, we mentioned the list of paramedical colleges in Karnataka, admission process, eligibility, syllabus, application form, and much more.
Karnataka Paramedical Courses – All you need to know!
If you are someone with a feeling to treat humanity in a better way then a career in paramedics is good for you. Paramedics professionals are highly in demand in India as well as abroad and are paid well by many reputed organizations/companies. It is seen those majority students with bio background plans for MBBS from India and abroad but if they don’t get into the MBBS course, getting admission into a paramedical course in Karnataka is a very good option. Here one will not only serve the medical stream but also enjoy the benefits of choosing this stream as a paramedic. One can be proud of what they are and what they do! So are you ready to serve mankind? If yes then choose the best paramedical courses from the list below.
List of Top Paramedical Courses in Karnataka 2020
Paramedical courses are offered at degree, diploma, and certificate level. The duration of the course is generally 6 months to four years.
- Bachelor of Occupational Therapy
- Bachelors of Physio/Physical Therapy
- B.Sc. ( Audiology and Speech Therapy)
- B.Sc. (Ophthalmic Technology )
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Diploma in Dialysis Technology
- B.Sc. (Radiography)
- B.Sc. (Nuclear Medicine)
- Diploma in OT Technician
- B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology)
- B.Sc. in operation theatre technology
- Diploma in Anesthesia
- B.Sc. (Respiratory Therapy Technology )
- B.Sc. Radio Therapy
- B.Sc. Allied Health Services
- Bachelors of Naturopathy & yogic science
- B.Sc. in Dialysis Therapy
- Diploma in medical imaging technology
- B.Sc. in Critical Care Technology
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Diploma in Physiotherapy
- MD in Pathology
- MD in Radiodiagnosis
- Diploma in Nursing Care Assistant
- MD in Anaesthesia
- Master in Physiotherapy
- PG Diploma in Anaesthesiology
- M.Sc. in Psychiatric Nursing
- PG Diploma in Child Health
- PG Diploma in Medical Radiodiagnosis
- M.Sc. Medical Lab Technology
- Master of Physiotherapy
- M.Sc. in Community Health Nursing
- Master Sports Physiotherapy
- M.Sc. in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- M.Sc. in pediatric Nursing
- M.Sc. in Child Health Nursing
- PG Diploma Anaesthesiology
Application for Karnataka Paramedical Courses
Students who are interested in doing paramedical from Karnataka must note the admission /application process as follows:
- Candidate needs to visit the official college of a particular college.
- Fill the online form and make the payment i.e. registration fee.
- Some universities/colleges may accept only offline form for which u have to post or visit a college in person.
- Fees offline can be paid through DD for the application fee amount.
- Application form for the paramedical course in Karnataka generally available in the month of July /August.
- Applicants must keep a check on important admission dates of paramedical colleges in Karnataka.
- Since some paramedical colleges take to conduct their own entrance exam so admission is done on the basis of merit in the qualifying examination as well as in the last qualifying examination.
- After qualifying eligibility criteria and merit list status, candidates have to appear for the counseling round where seats will be allotted along with document verification.
Apply 2020 Paramedical Colleges of Karnataka
Mentioned below is the list of Karnataka paramedical colleges. Students can choose their college and visit their official website from the link given in the table. While selecting their college students must check college authenticity and placement criteria.
Fees Structure Of Paramedical Colleges
The fee structure of Paramedical courses in Karnataka varies from college to college and facilities provided in the college. It also depends on the ranking of the college and the type of placement one offers. The fees of paramedical generally go between 40k to 3 lakh P/A depending on the type of course specialization one is doing. Like if a person is doing a course in medical emergencies / basic life support or pharmacology then the course charge will be different. The payment of the fees depends on college to college i.e. can be online or offline whatever mode college will provide.
Note: Some colleges also offer scholarships to meritorious students or also provide loan assistance for education from nationalized banks.
Karnataka Paramedical Courses– General Syllabus
Just to give the candidates an idea, we have framed a general syllabus of different paramedical streams. One can go through the syllabus to take an idea of paramedical courses subjects that are as follows: