Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess Training is one of the prestigious institutions in terms of building a career in the aviation field. The institute was established in the year 1993 and comes in the list of world’s no. 1 air hostess training center. The faculties of this college are highly skilled and qualified who has an international ranking in terms of teaching.
Frankfinn Institute’s main aim is to provide training and employment to the students so that they can achieve a successful career in aviation, hospitality, travel, and customer services. Frankfinn has many branches spread all over the nation, that you will get below list.
Frankfinn institute admission 2020 is ongoing in various states and cities of India. Even, mostly institute prefer admission form through online mode. To get the complete details about the course fee please read the complete article till the end. All the related information about this academy cover in this writing.
Why join Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess?
Frankfinn Institute has international goodwill of disseminating top-notch skills in hospitality, aviation, customer service, travel, etc. The institute has won many awards for its excellent services and placements.
- Frankfinn Institute has been presented the Best Institute Training Award by ASSOCHAM.
- Industrial based curriculum and expert trainers that are teaching 49 states across Pan India.
- The institute has got many awards like “Best Air Hostess Training Institute- 2019” by Tourism & Hospitality Skill Council (THSC).
Frankfinn Institute Admission 2020
Taking Frankfinn institute admission does not require high skills. One needs to meet the course eligibility which are –
- Candidates must have passed 12th or above for the Diploma courses and Graduate/Final Year for Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- Students with B.tech, Engineering, Medical, ICWA, CA, CS, LLB, B.Pharma degree are not eligible to apply for the courses.
- Interview criteria will follow for the admission
- Applicants of 17 to 24 years of age can apply.
Frankfinn Institute Admission Form 2020
Frankfinn Institute Admission Form 2020 is available online and offline mode. It depends on the city of college. As i mentioned above the frakfinn branches spread all over in India. So, every institute has its own procedure to take admission. Hence for the application form, first you need to select your preferred city branch from the below list and get their admission form. After checking the eligibility criteria one can apply in person by visiting the Frankfinn Institute of your city.
- A copy of the 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- Address proof.
- Affidavit for a gap (if any).
- Relevant graduation mark sheet if applying for a PG course.
- Passport size photographs.
Frankfinn Institute Contact number: For more queries on admission students can contact: 1800-258-7332
Skills required to take admission in any Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess in India
- One must be having a pleasing personality.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must have an active and alert mind.
- One should possess the ability to work in a team or individual
- Curious in knowing and learning
- Should be adaptive in terms of traveling.
- Should be medically fit.
Frankfinn Institute Course Fees 2020
Frankfinn Institute courses whether you apply from any city are offered at diploma and postgraduate diploma level. These courses are carefully curated by highly qualified people who know the standards of the international aviation industry. To get admission in any course, candidates have to go through the round of interviews. The courses that are offered at this prestigious institute are –
|FCAHTM (Frankfinn Certificate Course in Aviation, hospitality, and travel management)||11 Months Certificate Course||
17 to 24 Years
|FCHTCS (Frankfinn Certificate Course in hospitality, Travel n customer service)||11 Months|
|FCAHTCS (Frankfinn Post Graduate Course in Aviation, hospitality, Travel and customer service)||6 Months PG Course||19-25 Years|
|Frankfinn Certificate Course in Hospitality Management (FCCHM)||6 Month Certificate Course||17 – 24 Years|
|Frankfinn Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation n Hospitality Services (FCAHS)||11 Months PG Course||19 to 24 Years|
|Postgraduate Diploma in Airport Ground Services (FCAGS)||11 Months Certificate Course||19-24 Years|
|Frankfinn Online Certificate Course in Aviation, hospitality n travel management||8 Months Part-Time Certificate Course||17 to 24 Years|
Franfinn Fee Structure
- One has to note that the Frankfinn Institute varies from course to course.
- The fees can be paid in total or semester wise as per student requirement.
- Since Frankfinn is a brand, the institute charge around INR 35k to INR 90k as per the type, of course, one is taking admission.
- These fees include all the charges except transportation or other events.
Placement at Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess and Training
Frankfinn Institute is famous for its 100% placements once you are done with your professional course. The institution has a 100% placement record which was later noticed by Limca Book of Record. After doing courses from Frankfinn, students get to package up to 50 to 80 thousand per month. Many professionals are also earning lakh per month after working for a few months in this industry. Amazing international tie-ups such as
- Air Asia
- Jet Airways
- Spice Jet
- Air India, and many more.