Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess Training admission has been started. Candidates can visit the institute and take admission now.
Frankfinn Institute is one of the prestigious institutions in terms of building a career in the aviation field. The institute was established in the year 1993 and comes on the list of the world’s no. 1 air hostess training centers. The faculties of this college are highly skilled and qualified who have an international ranking in terms of teaching.
The main aim of frankfinn is to provide training and employment to the students so that they can achieve a successful career in aviation, hospitality, travel, and customer services. It has many branches spread all over the nation, that you will get below the list.
Frankfinn Institute Admission 2021 is ongoing in various states and cities of India. Most institutes prefer admission forms through online mode. All required details are mentioned below.
Frankfinn Institute Admission 2021 Last Date
- 1 Frankfinn Institute Admission 2021 Last Date
- 1.1 Admission Process of Frankfinn India
- 1.2 Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess & Training Admission Process By Course
- 1.3 Frankfinn Institute Admission Form 2021
- 1.4 Fee Structure Of Frankfinn Institute
- 1.5 Frankfinn Institute Eligibility Criteria
- 1.6 Placement at Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess and Training
- 1.7 F & Q’s
- 1.8 Frankfinn Institute Contact Details
- 1.9 Why join Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess?
Frankfinn Institute Admission 2021 Last date is coming soon. As admissions are done through direct visits to college and it does not require high skills.
One needs to meet the course eligibility which are –
- Candidates must have passed 12th or above for the Diploma courses and Graduate/Final Year for Post Graduate Diploma Courses.
- Students with B.tech, Engineering, Medical, ICWA, CA, CS, LLB, B.Pharma degrees are not eligible to apply for the courses.
- Interview criteria will follow for the admission
- Applicants of 17 to 24 years of age can apply.
Admission Process of Frankfinn India
As I got a lot of comments regarding the Franfinn Institute Admission 2021 process. So, here I will clear you guys, take admission during COVID is very easy just read it carefully. You don’t need to visit the college in this situation as we know it is not safe.
- All the interested can visit here first
- On the right-hand side click on “Enquire” Button of red color
- Fill the student section form and click on the send button
- As soon as the college receives your query
- The admission department calls you back and sends you the admission form
- Further, have any query, please don’t hesitate and call on 1800-258-7332
Download Course Brochure
- First, visit the site by following the above link
- Here move to the course section and choose your preferred course
- Read all the information regarding your course
- Visit the end of the course page and fill the form
- By this, you can download the brochure of your course
Frankfinn Institute of Airhostess & Training Admission Process By Course
Frankfinn Institute courses whether you apply from any city are offered at diploma and postgraduate diploma level. These courses are carefully curated by highly qualified people who know the standards of the international aviation industry.
|S. No.||Course Name||Admission Process|
|1||Certificate Course in Aviation, hospitality, and travel management||Through Personal Interview|
|2||Frankfinn Post Graduate Course in Aviation, hospitality, Travel and customer service||By Personal Interview|
|3||Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation n Hospitality Services||Through Personal Interview|
|4||Frankfinn Certificate Course in hospitality, Travel n customer service||By Personal Interview|
|5||Online Certificate Course in Aviation, hospitality n travel management||Personal Interview|
|6||PG Diploma in Airport Ground Services||By Personal Interview|
Frankfinn Institute Admission Form 2021
Frankfinn Admission Form 2021 is available online and offline mode. It depends on the city of the college. As I mentioned above that its branches spread all over India. So, every institute has its own procedure to take admission. Hence for the application form, first you need to select your preferred city branch from the below list and get their admission form. After checking the eligibility criteria one can apply in person by visiting the Institute of your city.
- A copy of the 10th and 12th Mark sheets.
- Address proof.
- Affidavit for a gap (if any).
- Relevant graduation mark sheet if applying for a PG course.
- Passport size photographs.
Skills required to take admission
- One must be having a pleasing personality.
- Should have good communication skills.
- Must have an active and alert mind.
- One should possess the ability to work in a team or individual
- Curious about knowing and learning
- Should be adaptive in terms of traveling.
- Should be medically fit.
Fee Structure Of Frankfinn Institute
Frankfinn Institute of Air hostess Training Fees is 1 lac to 2.5 lac for diploma and PG diploma courses
- One has to note that the fees vary from course to course.
- The fees can be paid in total or semester-wise as per student requirements.
- Since it is a brand, the institute charge around INR 35k to INR 90k as per the type, of course, one is taking admission.
- These fees include all the charges except transportation or other events.
Frankfinn Institute Eligibility Criteria
To get admission to any course, candidates have to go through a round of interviews and the following eligibility criteria. The courses that are offered at this prestigious institute are –
|FCAHTM (Frankfinn Certificate Course in Aviation, hospitality, and travel management)||11 Months Certificate Course||
|FCHTCS (Frankfinn Certificate Course in hospitality, Travel n customer service)||11 Months|
|FCAHTCS (Frankfinn Post Graduate Course in Aviation, hospitality, Travel and customer service)||6 Months PG Course||
|Frankfinn Certificate Course in Hospitality Management (FCCHM)||6 Month Certificate Course||
|Frankfinn Post Graduate Diploma in Aviation n Hospitality Services (FCAHS)||11 Months PG Course||
|Postgraduate Diploma in Airport Ground Services (FCAGS)||11 Months Certificate Course||
|Frankfinn Online Certificate Course in Aviation, hospitality n travel management||8 Months Part-Time Certificate Course||
Placement at Frankfinn Institute Of Air Hostess and Training
Frankfinn Institute is famous for its 100% placements once you are done with your professional course. The institution has a 100% placement record which was later noticed by Limca Book of Record. After doing courses from Frankfinn, students get to package up to 50 to 80 thousand per month. Many professionals are also earning lakh per month after working for a few months in this industry. Amazing international tie-ups such as
- Air Asia
- Jet Airways
- Spice Jet
- Air India, and many more.
F & Q’s
>>How can I get admission into Frankfinn?
You can get admission to the Frankfinn course by visiting any Frankfinn institute of your city or contacting the toll-free number at 1800-258-7332.
>> Is there Any Entrance Exam Require To Take Admission?
No, Take direct admission by simple interviews and on the basis of eligibility criteria fulfillment
Frankfinn Institute Contact Details
For more queries on admission, students can contact: 1800-258-7332
Registered Office Address
No: 201, Suneja Tower – 2,
District Centre, Janakpuri,
Corporate Office Address
‘A’ Wing, 5th Floor,
S.V. Road, Opposite Andheri Railway
Station, Mumbai 400058
Why join Frankfinn Institute of Air Hostess?
Frankfinn Institute has international goodwill of disseminating top-notch skills in hospitality, aviation, customer service, travel, etc. The institute has won many awards for its excellent services and placements.
- It has been presented the Best Institute Training Award by ASSOCHAM.
- Industrial-based curriculum and expert trainers that are teaching 49 states across Pan India.
- The institute has got many awards like “Best Air Hostess Training Institute- 2019” by Tourism & Hospitality Skill Council (THSC)